Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
1,128 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Pros
- Good location within Seminyak with plenty of bars and restaurants minutes walk from the hotel
- Spacious room with comfy beds and good shower

Cons
- The so called ‘tour advisor and taxi man’ on the desk became extremely rude when we didn’t book a taxi through him and knowing we had transport sorted he followed us outside and made our grab driver drive up the road to pick us up making us walk with all our luggage to meet him. If he works for the hotel he needs to be sacked as this put a downer on the hotel. Clear from a previous review he does this on a regular basis - shocking.

3  Thank EKitch97
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
For your information in seminyak area is restriction for online taxi, but we will brief tour desk well.

At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Basic but has all you need. Our room key didn’t work properly on check in but was quickly resolved. Bottled water in rooms every day. Pool area is nice too. Location is great, lots of bars and shops around.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

Stay on a weekend, got nice room with nice view,in a middle of shopping area, restaurant and cafe, mini market. Room very comfortable, some noise from security communication through such as walky talky at night time. As budged hotel over all is satiesfied.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear Jakarta75,

Reviewed August 15, 2019

I have now stayed at this hotel many times now.
I keep returning to this hotel because the staff are very nice and are like family to me.
The location is very handy for me as has many restaurants,shops,Bars and Massage salons all walking distance from the hotel.
My room is always cleaned very well each day.
Since my previous stays. The Internet connection has now improved way better.
I look forward to returning.

Room tip: Upgrade to Deluxe or Junior room.

Dear Mr. Jason,

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are very basic but ok. Can get better value for money elsewhere. There was a very unpleasant man working as a taxi driver for the hotel who harassed my gojek driver. My driver was waiting for me in the street outside the hotel and he shouted at him and took his keys away from him making the driver scared. He wanted me to take his taxi which was about 8x more expensive. Then after scaring off my driver he forced me to walk 500m with all my luggage out into the street where I ordered a new GoJek. My stay at the hotel was ok but this man left a very unpleasant memory of the place.

Trip type: Traveled solo