Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,128 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2019

I have now stayed at this hotel many times now.
I keep returning to this hotel because the staff are very nice and are like family to me.
The location is very handy for me as has many restaurants,shops,Bars and Massage salons all walking distance from the hotel.
My room is always cleaned very well each day.
Since my previous stays. The Internet connection has now improved way better.
I look forward to returning.

Room tip: Upgrade to Deluxe or Junior room.
Date of stay: August 2019
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

Dear Mr. Jason,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Rooms are very basic but ok. Can get better value for money elsewhere. There was a very unpleasant man working as a taxi driver for the hotel who harassed my gojek driver. My driver was waiting for me in the street outside the hotel and he shouted at him and took his keys away from him making the driver scared. He wanted me to take his taxi which was about 8x more expensive. Then after scaring off my driver he forced me to walk 500m with all my luggage out into the street where I ordered a new GoJek. My stay at the hotel was ok but this man left a very unpleasant memory of the place.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank sijober

Dear Sijober,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Just off a busy street,balcony rooms face the street and are a bit noisy at night,not really a big deal.Breakfast is fine(some hot Balinese dishes and if you want eggs they are 10000 Rupiah for 2)Shops restaurants and sports bars at the front door.5-10 minute walk to beach.Taxies are cheap...

Dear Richard,

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Location was excellent, 10 min walk to the beach, staffs are super friendly n willing to help u out room was ok.pool is clean and nice, room amenities was not provided, but was available for an additional price, wasn’t a big issue. And room was bit dark.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Dear Ayshasamath,

Ulysses JEFFREY

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

Like it is in the name. It is budget. You have a room for a fair price. It used to be a Fave hotel but now it turned into Ibis. The rooms are repainted and there is a fridge added. There is aircon, safe and free WiFi. But every time you go out you have to enter again user and pw. That is not so interesting. The housekeeping is good. Everything is clean. But the bathroom facilities could also need some new toilets. I was here for a week. If you don’t expect to much it is good to stay here. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I had the room with balcony. More expensive but if you stay for a longer time it is more enjoyable because the rooms without balcony are smaller with just a little window.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
gunawan2019, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,