Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,128 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

This is a very basic but fine hotel, if you just want somewhere to sleep it’s good although the Chinese yelling up and down the hallways is a little annoying, it’s basic but for the price good value, like I said if you just a bed for the night it’s fine

Date of stay: April 2019
gunawan2019, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Sivart,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.
At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Indra GUNAWAN

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I hadn’t stayed in Seminyak before, so I thought I would try somewhere that was close to the beach and Jalan Raya Seminyak. Ibis Budget Seminyak matched my requirements.

The large hotel is setback slightly from the street and has a small pool in front of the hotel.

I paid extra for the Classic Room with a balcony overlooking the street below. The only view I got was the roof top of Colosseum’s Restaurant. You had to be next the railing to get a glimpse of the street below.

The room smelt musty when I entered and air conditioning didn’t work very well.

My bedside shelf felt sticky so I decided to wipe it down and was shocked to see how much dirt came off the shelf. The toilet also was very badly stained.

I know this is a budget hotel, but these things are an easy clean and should be done after each guest departure.

The rooms aren’t sound proofed and you can here the music and traffic below. If you are a light sleeper, I suggest you get a room at the back of the hotel.

The breakfast buffet is IDR60,000 nett and is served near the pool. It’s mainly Asian food, but there is also fresh fruit and toast. For an additional IDR10,00 you can have eggs.

I ordered room service at 4:00pm for my lunch/dinner. Colosseum Restaurant provides the meals. The food was ok, but what I didn’t appreciate was getting a phone call at 09:45pm telling me I must return my plates. I had already left my plates outside for collection at 05:00pm. Two staff members arrived at 09:50pm wanting to know where the plates were. I told them I had no idea as I had put them out nearly 5 hours earlier.

The wifi kept disconnecting about every 10 minutes, so I ended up using my own data.

It’s not a place that I will return to, but if you are on a budget and want to be near the beach, shopping and night life this hotel will suit you.

Most of the staff are friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank OzzieT51

Dear Ozzie,

Indra GUNAWAN

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times and will be back 20 May for 1 week, I always get a room with a balcony as lots to watch going on outside. It's a budget hotel but the service is first class. I enjoy every minute of staying in this hotel and this will be my 5th visit

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2019

Dear Barry,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Comfortable and strategic hotel close to Seminyak beach.
The hotel is quite clean, it is noisy when guests group from China come, need more staff in front desk.
The price is cheap & Great choice for budget hotel

Room tip: Quiter floor
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
gunawan2019, Manajer Umum at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Ernest1502,

Warmest Greetings from Ibis Budget Bali Seminyak!

Thank you for staying and sharing your valuable experience with us. We are very happy to receive your feedback as we got to use it to reflect on the quality of our service and facilities. We do apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay. But we really hope that you will enjoy pleasant experience with us on your next visit.

Reviewed March 24, 2019

The room is clean and modern, perfect for budget travellers like us :) The breakfast is generally good for the price we paid. Not much varieties but of good quality! The hotel also provided free shuttle to take guests to the centre of Seminyak. Do reserve it at the reception as there are only limited seats!

Date of stay: June 2018

Dear Colorscys,

Warmest Greetings from Ibis Budget Bali Seminyak!

We hope that you will enjoy another pleasant experience with us on your next visit.