“Non Stop Check-in”

Ranked #93 of 143 Hotels in Seminyak
Jakarta
“Non Stop Check-in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Its really amaze me, when I checked-in at Fave Hotel Seminyak Bali last Saturday at 9 p.m.
The receptions greets and welcome me upon checked-in, and said just sign here sir. I have been pre-registered, and my registration card has been prepared. And the room that I requested have been blocked at the ground floor as requested. I must say, its really fantastic for a budget hotel that run full house during high seasons like it is now. Bravo, not even a big hotel can do that as per my experience. Keep-up the good job, I shall return, and promotes to all my friends about you. All the bests.

• Stayed June 2013
Artana K, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Belong,
Your comment towards our services during your check in and your stay have been very encouraging! And I have passed your great comment to all my teams straight. Thank you and we will always strive to provide better services in future.

Komang Artana

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Luzern
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

Seminyak is a pleasant place which offers a nice beach with waves, plenty of temples and also upscale restaurants and bars. This also why the price levels are very high.

However, the Favehotel is a pleasant and not at all expensive place to stay. The staff is extremely friendly and natural. You feel that they like the company they are working for. The reception hall is nicely decorated. The rooms have an adequate standard, you have all what you need and also the bed is comfortable. I have booked the room with balcony. Unfortunately, the balcony is on the street side and this was quite noisy from the traffic, also at night. So, it is better to book a standard room without balcony in the backyards.

Less varying was the breakfast. But you cannot expect to much with the good prices. There are plenty places around to eat well.

Room Tip: Don't take rooms facing to the street (these with balcony). The street is too noisy from the tra...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Artana K, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear ElmarBacher,
Glad to know that your choice to stay in Seminyak is really worthwhile and memorable for you.

And I am glad that you enjoy and appreciate our services and facilities during your stay, which encourages us to serve better. Your great comment has been shared to my team during our briefing and via staff notice board.

Your suggestion is much appreciated for getting less noise disturbance from traffic.
It is true that you can't always avoid the loud music and the traffic, considering the location in Seminyak, just a short stroll to the most popular bars and clubs. However it can be reduced by requesting the tower in the back, Tower A. Our guests who book directly on our favehotel website get first priority in that tower as they have the option to mention it at the time of booking instead of at check in.

For guests who expect more variety for their breakfast in addition to the daily buffet breakfast, we have created our a la carte breakfast upgrade with affordable cost and this can be easily asked to our waiter or waitress. And your comment has also been passed to our head chef for further improvement both on variety and quality.

We look forward to your next stay with us where other experiences always await you at favehotel Seminyak Bali.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for 6 days and were very satisfied with the level of service. The hotel is such good value compared to other accommodation in the area. The standard is better than most of the expensive hotels there. Rooms are spacious and clean, the beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are modern.
The eating and drinking area is great. The staff are the most friendly people ever!! Thanks so much for making our stay enjoyable!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank GabrielleRode
Artana K, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear GabrielleRode,

Thank You Gabrielle! We were so happy to receive your compliments and I will share this for to them this week - this compliment encourages us to even better to provide better services in the future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is my first time stay in Seminyak, a happening area too. Favehotel, a strategic location, 10 minutes to Seminyak beach, and 5 minutes to cafe and bars. It would be a good place to stay if you prefer happening, otherwise it is going to be noisy. Pool is very small just beside the cafeteria. Breakfast is average and staffs are friendly and helpful. Worth for money.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear hendryschan,

I hope that your option to stay around seminyak area was a good one and thank you to stay with us. It is true that you can't always avoid the loud music, considering the location in Seminyak, just a short stroll to the most popular bars and clubs. However it can be reduced by requesting the tower in the back, Tower A. Our guests who book directly on our favehotel website get first priority in that tower as they have the option to mention it at the time of booking instead of at check in.Your feedback on our breakfast is much appreciated and I have shared your comment with our Chef for further improvement.

We appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience and I will share with all my teams.

Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We booked in after leaving grandmas. The staff were so helpful and friendly, it was great. They organised interleading rooms in a short space of time.
The breakfast was included, yes its not a full buffet, but for +-$28.00 per night, it was good enough.
The Lime restaurant was very good, portions small but very very tasty and when paying $4.50 for Carbanaro, you can have two or one and have another dish.

Well I would recommend this hotel, suggestion request a room on 5th floor away from the street, very quiet. As a cheaper hotel you will still get Bogans there, but we also had them on our last stay at The Breezes en upmarket hotel.

Room Tip: High as possible and away from the street.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Brad,

Thank You Brad for your compliment and I will share your stay experience with my teams. Besides our buffet breakfast, should our guest opts to have an upgrade for their breakfast, the hotel provides breakfast upgrade item with affordable price, starting from RP 15,000net. I am glad that you also enjoy the meal at our Lime Restaurant.

For your future stay, if you need quieter room, you can request the tower in the back, Tower A. Our guests who book directly on our favehotel website get first priority in that tower as they have the option to mention it at the time of booking instead of at check in.

Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

Its pretty grim. bright pink everywhere. and fluro lights. not exactly relaxing. but at 30$ a night what do you expect. the pool is OK. if you get a room facing the main rd is really noisey. so ask for the back side of the hotel. there is a loop on the TV that will send you insane. didnt eat the breakfast. probably wouldn't go back.

Room Tip: dont get a room that faces the main rd. quite noisy.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank grazmulcahy
Artana K, General Manager at Primera Hotel Seminyak, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Dear grazmulcahy,

Thank you for staying with us and have the opportunity to serve you.

I really appreciate your time taken to let us know your experience during your stay. This is important for our improvement ahead.

The favehotels are new and imaginative select service hotels for smart business and leisure travelers who appreciate style, functionality and good value with magenta as its identity color .

I am glad that you enjoy our swimming pool. And I have passed your comment about the TV channel condition to our Chief Engineer to do overall maintenance for our tv channels.

I hope that this experience does not deter you to return and stay with us or any of the favehotels in the future.

With best regards,
Komang Artana

Travelers are raving about these Seminyak hotels

Denpasar, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Clean and good rooms with hospitality of the staff made memorable stayed at this hotel. Food also generally very good. I would like to stay again next time and have a great fun out there, no hesitation at all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Abdi Patria S
Dear Abdi Patria S,
I am glad that you did enjoy your stay with us and got the feel of fun and fresh of the favehotels concept.

Our team are really happy to have such great comment from you for their services. It's so wonderful.

Your willingness to return stay with is awaited by each and everyone of us and we hope that we could serve you even better on your next stay.