Tripadvisor

from $64.39
from $38.43
from $57.12
More Info
All reviews day tour tanah lot lovina beach rice terraces mr nyoman coffee plantation great tour tour company uluwatu temple excellent service his team taking pictures ubud market great company nice person his knowledge local guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is always recommended to be more cautious while traveling with family. A perfect mix of all generations brings in more responsibility on the tour guides. We were one of those lucky families to have booked our tours with Bali Bliss.

Right from beginning, we had our guide/friend, Mr Bagus Santika, handling our itinerary. With utmost care, complete professionalism and tremendous amount of patience, Bagus took us around in his brand new, always neat SUV. He would give us a heads up about everything we needed to take care of and to see during our entire journey and yet. Usually, tourists feel ambushed when they aren’t given a choice but Bagus made sure that we always had enough choices to select what we wanted to do.

Additionally, I would also like to mention that the amount of professionalism and integrity that was displayed by Bagus was extremely impressive.

Bali is a beauty by itself but the guidance, hospitality and warmth provided by Bagus made our experience even more beautiful.

Overwhelmed!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Gede, was my driver who showed us around Bali over 5 days and he was remarkable. Extremely helpful, reliable, patient, knowledgable, friendly and flexible. He went above and beyond in showing us things and sharing about his culture. Go by his reviews for food, took me to the best places for food. Thanks, Bali Bliss tours for appointing Gede for us!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Our Bali trip was so much fun thanks to Diano from Bali Bliss Tour. We would highly recommend Bali Bliss to anyone who is going to Bali. They are very professional, on time and always smiling.
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
AMAZING service

Thanks, Bali Bliss for making our trip memorable.
URVI-JATIN-DEV

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

I was in Ubud for 4 days and he accompanied me from the airport and all the tours! he is the best guide !!!! very attentive, explained and accompanies you in everything. take lots of pictures and still make movies for you. even taught me to meditate. If you are coming to Ubud, ask for the guide Made Eras the be

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Booked Nyoman based on the TripAdvisor Reviews and our budget and I am happy that I found Bali Bliss tour before actually landing in Bali. They respond quickly to your queries I contacted Nyoman via Email when we reached Bali Every thing was well organised Bali Bliss Tour took a good care of me and my friends they are very professional in their was I recommend Bali Bliss Tour to everyone who want to spend their time enjoying in Bali not arranging things.

Date of experience: August 2019