“A down to earth, honest service from the heart”
Review of Bali Bliss Tour

Bali Bliss Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bali Bliss Tours, provide scenic tours to such places as Tanah Lot Temple, Besakih Temple, other Bali Temple Tours, Kintamani Volcano, Bedugul or perhaps you would like to experience a shopping tour to wonderful places such as the village of Tohpati , Celuk, Mas and Ubud.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Kudos to Nyoman and his team!

The two of us had a great time with the arrangement as Nyoman was spontaneous and upfront with the arrangements without too much consideration for his business profit! Great driver Wayan who picked us up from the villa we stayed at and accompanied us for the locations we were supposed to go and recommend a great place for lunch and a view to boot!

We wanted to do water sports and parasail while looking to do river rafting, but Nyoman suggested otherwise due to the distance between the two and felt it will be taking up too much of our time for the day to do them together!

A great attraction, from a local, to bring you local!

All reviews
"his knowledge"
"my friend"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Together my girlfriend and I did a full day tour and enjoyed every second. Pickup was at 9am and we were greeted by Nyoman who we had booked the tour through. Each destination was excellent with plenty of time at each which allowed for me to explore each with my girlfriend. What a day! We were very happy to have spent the day with Nyoman who showed us so much of Bali as well as his home. To summarize: The service is a 'driver service', your driver acts as a guide as they offer invaluable cultural insight through stories and explanations. You are not shown around each of the destinations which allows for you to explore at your leisure. The price point is also excellent, true value for money. I would recommend this tour service to anyone in Bali as it allows for you to see so much in such as short (but ample) space of time. Perfect for any trip. My girlfriend and I will be sure to book another tour upon our return to Bali!!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nyoman is such a person with true spirit. I am a single traveller to Bali. The whole trip I never find myself lonely at all, we talked the whole way, like a good old buddy knew each other for long time, but still with big respect to each other. So if you are look for a person with care and passion, go no further. Also price is extremely reasonable, we spent 11 hours in total only for 50 dollars, don't need to say more. Can you imagine he actually explained the whole history of Bali from 8 century to current days, it's like a speed history course for me to understand the local culture much better.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time to Bali. Bali Bliss Tours is the local tour guide you would want to spend your time with. Nyoman replied all emails very promptly, and he is very friendly and very keen to share about history of Bali. Very flexible with itinerary too. Look no further. The website is very informative and well done.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Bali Bliss Tours is excellent. Our mails were replied promptly and the website was extremely informative about the tour packages as well as charges. We chose 2 day tours, both were great! Nyoman was friendly and honest, when the seats for the kecak dance was sold out, he returned us our ticket fare and was very apologetic about it (it was ok for us, as we were very hungry and eager to have dinner at Jimbaran). During our drive to Jimbaran, he told us the entire story of the Kecak dance since we did not manage to see it, he also told us about the history of Bali. It is very clear that he is very passionate about Bali and its culture. If you're looking for a guide in Bali, look no further!