The Spa at Blu-Zea Resort

Deep Tissue Massage just perfect

Reviewed October 19, 2018
surfoz
Brisbane, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.83
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews ginger tea cocoa butter hotel package chocolate bath shoulder massage change rooms body scrub massage room treatment spa oils service questionnaire bali pampering pressure techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019

We did not stay here as we had a Villa around the corner. I visited the Day Spa here on the recommendation of a friend. First visit manicure & pedicure (bought my aching feet back to life). Second visit a full body massage/scrub/moisturise & facial was so relaxing & good for the soul. Cannot recommend higher

1  Thank Donna W
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

I recently visited the day spa for a massage and facial. I was also a guest at the resort. The service and standard were very good. The spa is reasonably priced. I would recommend this service. It is a relaxing atmosphere and the ginger tea is delicious.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I visited last week and really enjoyed the massage. Being offered a choice of oils prior to the massage and tea and fruit / biscuits at the end of the massage was a very nice touch.

Facilities are very clean including change rooms and massage room.

Just awesome, thank you

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018

I had the two hour Javanese Spa Treatment given to me by one of my friends for my birthday. It was divine I felt very spoilt right from the start with my lil refreshing drink and foot spa in the serene setting. The spa treatment was divine with a lovely flower bath. The only thing I'd do differently would be to ask for more flower petals in the bath..Im happy to pay extra. Overall a fabulous experience of pampering. The staff were delightful and very respectful.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

First time had a massage it's just the best massage I ever had and the facial was amazing. the lady who did mine very caring and I love every second of her pressure. would be come back once I get there in Bali.

Date of experience: September 2018