The Spa at Blu-Zea Resort
Review Highlights
Day Spa Visits :)

We did not stay here as we had a Villa around the corner. I visited the Day Spa here on the... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2019
Donna W
Georgetown nsw
Deep Tissue Massage just perfect

I visited last week and really enjoyed the massage. Being offered a choice of oils prior to the... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2018
surfoz
Brisbane, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $13.80
from $11.00
from $10.83
from $73.23
More Info
All reviews ginger tea cocoa butter hotel package chocolate bath shoulder massage change rooms body scrub massage room treatment spa oils service questionnaire bali pampering pressure techniques
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Went to the spa twice, first time was an experience to say the least. Had a 2 hour Mediterranean package which includes a foot scrub, full body massage, body scrub, mask and a milk bath to finish. The massages were nice but there wasn’t a hell of a lot of technique used, but still relaxing and for how cheap it is, I wasn’t bothered. The real experience came when it was time for the bath, I don’t know if it’s normal or not but came as a bit of a shock when she hung around after letting me know the bath was ready, progressed to watch me get off the massage table naked (apart from the paper undies) and wait for me to get in and start washing myself off. Felt quite uncomfortable being watched.

Second time I redeemed a ‘free 30 min back and shoulder massage’ and added on a 60 minute facial. This was absolutely amazing. Was so relaxing and this therapist had great technique. Couldn’t fault it.

After both treatments, you are given a lovely ginger tea and snack which was a nice touch.

I also purchased the frangipani body butter they sell at the front desk, smells DEVINE.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Wow! How beautiful and relaxing and professional this lovely Spa was I had the most amazing one hour cocoa butter massage and today I'm going back for 90 minutes for the stone massage it's in such a beautiful setting and services amazing you walk away feeling quite incredible thank you very much everyone xx

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

We were given a spa package as part of our holiday deal - an option of a hydra sensory trail in aqua perla spa in double six or a back and shoulder massage here. We picked this option and were very happy.

We got to choose out of three oils and the ginger tea offered was spicy but delicious.

The setting was so peaceful and calm unlike those numerous off-road spas and they kept checking pressure and if everything was okay without being over the top.

They take their service very seriously and get everyone to complete a questionaire upon finishing the spa the treatment. They also provide more tea, water and nibbles (cookie and nuts).

Was only for half an hour but could do much longer and I’m tempted to go back!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018

We luckily got a free couples spa and this was amazing! We had been to the good ole $8 & $9 spa's for massages etc. But this place is on a another level. Started off with a tea, then chose which scent we wanted for our massage oil. They also provided us with cold towels for our forehead and neck. We then went off and got changed into a robe and an appropriate massage garment. We had a foot clean/rub and then moved into the massage room for our couples massage which was unreal. I think it's a bit more expensive than the street parlors, but 100% highly recommend trying this if you're close by.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Nick_Gee92
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Not much had changed since my last visit.this trip I had 2 X 1/2 hour massages and although I had different women for each massage both were good.
I like a strong massage and this is exactly what I got along with all the extras, cold tea, hot tea, cold towel, oil choice etc.
Always a pleasure