“Best massage ever!”

The Spa at The Breezes Bali Resort
Ranked #26 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at The Breezes Bali ResortIt’s about wellbeing and beautyThe Spa at The Breezes Bali has been garnering honors that are steadily firming its position as one of the Seminyak’s great institutions. Inspired by ancient traditions and philosophies and combined with modern-day touches, treatments offered at The Spa provide a unique wellbeing and beauty experience, allowing you to unwind, escape and fully rejuvenate. There are also treats for the hands and feet; luxurious treatments work on these neglected areas to leave you feeling pampered from head to toe. The exceptionally tailored treatments at The Spa provide the kinds of unique touch aimed to maintain a perfectly groomed and polished appearance.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I treated myself to a massage and pedicure at this spa on my first day in Bali. The ambience is clean, beautiful and peaceful with garden and fountain outlooks and soothing trickling water sounds. Treatment rooms are subtly lit. Maria, my therapist, was caring and professional and gave me the best massage I have ever had. You pay for what you get and I would definitely choose this spa over cheaper options down the road, which while offering good therapists don't offer the same peaceful ambience.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I booked the royal indulgence package for my birthday this month and what can I say?! Was just wonderful! The staff were brilliant and we were on cloud 9 the whole 4.5 hours! The place was very clean and tranquil. At the end of our treatment they offered me a gift for my birthday which was really nice. Probably the best massage I have had in Bali! Must go!

1  Thank Mel A
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I walked past this place and decided to walk in and book a 90 minute massage. I was given a watermelon juice and an ice cold face towel at arrival and led to a deep chair to choose an aromatic oil. Sandalwood smelt wonderful. The changing rooms have lockers and I instantly fell in love with the kimono I was provided. Through the massage I must have fallen asleep for a short time because the time seemed to fly by. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a package including massage, facial and manicure. I was floating on air after the massage and facial. The most beautiful experience and it included a drink. This was not offered at other places.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were treated to a great massage at the resort during our 5 day stay. Even though the massage was part of the package we booked we were treated wonderfully. The staff were wonderful and the surrounds are very tranquil.