“Stunning spa with quality service”
Review of Amo Spa

Amo Spa
Ranked #9 of 123 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Very focused on hygiene and customer care!!! Impressed and would totally recommend... Keeping in mind not cheap but you get what you pay for.

There are newer reviews for Amo Spa

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went there on an impulse and had a few waxing treatments (brazilian/arm/leg) + manicure and pedicure. Didn't really dig much into hygiene standards and practices of the spa cause as I said, I just picked treatments off the menu on an impulse plus the spa looked pretty professional on the outside :)

Bill was very reasonable, service was great, ambience was also good (all done in a rather professional setting). All the other reviews were right.

Only thing is, not sure if amo spa has IPL treatments - can't seem to find it in the menu, will probably give it a try when i go back bali the next time.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My friend and visited Amo spa after having had 3 treatments at Bodyworks and must say this spa knocks spots off BW.
We were greeted for our 3 hour spalicious treatment, with the choice of 6 body scrubs, clay and oil options. Having chosen our favorites, we were given a secure locker for our belongings and taken to our private room for our treatments. Id highly recommend this treatment to anyone. We swapped the last hour of the treatment from a hair wash and blowdry for an hour foot massage, lying on beds in an air conditioned room was pure relaxation. Friendly staff couldn't do enough to help.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am so picky and careful when it comes to hair treatment because my hair is just so dull and damaged. I live quite remote in different province and no good spa or salon in town. So when I would have a getaway (Bali is the easiest one), I made a research of a good salon for my hair. I fell in love with its website and reviews in some online forums, and had a high expectation to it.

After having the haircut there, I seriously felt very stunning. Very very very confident with the new looked. The BEST haircut EVER! And the staffs (front liners, hair stylists, every one I met there) were so warm, smiley, and polite. The hair stylist understood comprehensively what I want for my hair and he cut it perfectly. Seriously BEYOND expectation!

AMO definitely grabbed one new loyal customer from the province of Indonesia at that moment. And I can't wait to come back there next week! Yeay!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My girlfriends and I came to Amo Spa on the advice of a friend who lives here in Bali. The four of us came in the morning, but they were fully booked, which I now understand why... However, we promptly got a booking for that same evening and were ecstatic with the quality of the treatments. We had tried a couple of spas prior to Amo and either felt that we overpaid or got what we paid for. We came out of Amo smiling, feeling like they had over delivered in quality and were incredibly reasonable. The staff was incredibly friendly from start to finish and the retail items were so well priced from start to finish. We came in for mani-pedi's and booked again for massages the next day and received the same fantastic treatment as before. I will be recommending this spa to all of my friends in Singapore and Oz!