“Amazing massage and service!”
Review of Amo Spa

Amo Spa
Ranked #11 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing massage and service!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I came with my husband as it was recommended by our concierge. He was right about the massages! We were incredibly satisfied with the service and the level of massage we recieved. The staff was amazing from the moment we walked in the door. I came back to get a manicure the next day and loved it! Thank you!

• Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Spa great value!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We were walking out of the Hotel our first day and simply crossed the street to take a look. The prices were incredibly reasonable and after surfing we decided to get a massage. It was a phenomenal session and I asked for another half hour. The staff was incredibly friendly and the service was better than other places I have been to abroad. I extended my massage another half an hour and went back again before leaving!

Moscow, Russia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“very disappointed at this time...”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

very disappointed at this time
manicure and pedicure - was awful
in previous times we go to you, as a job - peeling facial, waxing and even a haircut - all at the highest level
but - more until no going, sorry

Visited December 2012
California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“WAXING: Keep an eye on the hygiene”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

The practitioner didn't scrub up or (at least) apply hand sanitizer and double-dipped into the wax with the same spatula, leaving the very same spatula in the pot of wax when I was finished. As we all know, this is taboo because it introduces bacteria into the pot. I checked the treatment room to see if there were extra spatulas and found them lying at the very bottom of a dirty tray. It was really disappointing as the space is really nice and modern.

1 Thank dragnette
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Girl Heaven!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I came with my girlfriends while we were in Bali twice! The first time we just got a mani-pedi, which was impecable, before going out. Two days later we came in for massages and facials. I wish they had this type of a spa in my city. The staff was soooo friendly and professional. My massage was phenomenal and the oxygen facial was at par with spas have been to in New York.

1 Thank Guadi D