“Rubbish”
Review of Amo Spa

Amo Spa
Ranked #11 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: AMO is the ultimate beauty spa in Bali situated right in the middle of Petitenget, Seminyak -- the hottest new neighborhood on the Island of the Gods. The beauty spa is two levels of simple clean lines, yet sophisticatedly lush treatments.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Rubbish”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Not the standard I was expecting from a 'spa' like this in Indonesia. The massage was really mediocre and the hair styling I had after getting my hair washed was awful. I asked for a blow dry but my hair was tong-ed instead. On top of that, I was charged for the hair tong which I didn't even ask for. Very unfortunate because the decor and the concept of this 'spa' is quite cool and classy but the service is just really poor. It would be a real treat for say, European or Australian people who can't afford to have services like this done in their own country. But by Asian standards, for the price I paid, this spa is just appalling(I should've known, judging by the products they use). Sorry for the bad review Amo :(

1 Thank mrsker00

• Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“AMO is Fantastic”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Amo Spa was fantastic. Yes, you can find cheaper places in Bali but this place was clean, hygenic and beautiful. The staff were AMAZING and professional. The interior of the Spa is gorgeous. They use good quality products such as OPI for nails. I liked the fact that with the Pedicure there is a proper sink installed in the ground (go to the website for photos). I would definitely go back.

Melbourne Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Poor Service”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Usually like going to AMO but never again. Booked facial, shellac mani/pedi and eyelash perm at 4.30pm - did not get out of there until 7.50pm without even having my mani or eyelash perm done -with the eyelash perm they completely forgot about it and in the end I left because I did not want to stay any longer (mani not completed either). This was due to them over booking themselves - basically double up on appointments - from this experience their philosphy is to "Stack and Rack". I advised them I was only going to pay for the facial. The pedi was disgraceful - I did not get my feet soaked in water - the girl just started dry shaving my heels - I told her to stop (this is dangerous) - I had to advise her what to do - I might as well of done it myself. I definitely had to question their training. Also disappointed that Deanne left as she was very good - always provided excellent service and treatements. Hence my experience at AMO Spa was not a very relaxing nor an organised affair - will not be recommending to my friends, family or business associates.

2 Thank Calico2101
Perth, Western Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fabulous pedicure in Seminyak”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Loved the fact that I coud go with my five year old daughter and sit side by side for a mother/daughter pedicure - all for only $24 AUD. And it was a really good pedi too.

Ulverstone, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best mani pedi in town”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Best place to go in Seminyak/Kerobokan area for mani/pedi/massage/facial...
(I went there a few times)
They have the most impressive OPI collection I have ever seen.
Everything is sanitized(very important!)
It has a great atmosphere, People coming and going, seemed popular for wedding groups.
There are few places that I have been in Bali that have a more professional attitude.
I won't be going anywhere else!

Visited June 2012