Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved my Manicure & Pedicure

As soon as I walked in the door I was greeted by a lovely lady. My manicure and pedicure where been... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2020
G9584FYjasond
Peregian Beach, Australia
via mobile
Aldy is amazing

Aldy is truly talented and professional. He knows EXACTLY what to do with your hair! After many... read more

Reviewed March 5, 2020
AthenaBkr
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $37.59
from $35.83
from $40.33
from $45.77
More Info
All reviews manicure and pedicure lovely staff waxing salon hair australia stylist spa treatment service cut bali cream bath shoulder
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Terrible massage. It was rough and unenjoyable. The Hot stone massage was uncomfortable and scary. I had to ask the therapist to stop. It was not relaxing at all and I would not recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank tinalongin
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2015

Hi Tina

I am Georgia and the Australian owner of Glo! I was very unset to read your recent review of Glo. We pride ourselves on our level of service and skills. And you can see, our wonderful past reviews of massage and other services. I am not going to make an excuse other then to invite you back for a complimentary massage so you can see how good we actually are. Please email me on georgia@glospabali.com

I look forward to hearing from you. Warm regards Georgia

Reviewed August 3, 2015

We can highly recommend Glo Spa as we went there twice during our stay in Seminyak. Price of 450 000 IDR for a Spa Mani / Pedi was great and the girls are very nice.

1  Thank Ann-Katrin R
Reviewed August 1, 2015

I had a lady come to my villa to do my hair and makeup for a wedding. The end product was exactly what I was after. She was fantastic! Thank you so much

2  Thank Larissa D
Reviewed August 1, 2015

We have been coming here for a few years now and will continue to do so. They always remember a face and welcome you the minute you get there. You can feel the cleanliness and professionalism from the moment you walk in. Myself and miss 8 year old love our pedicure and my husband is always pleased with his massage. Always walk away relaxed and that's what counts. Keep up the good work guys we will be back.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank baliaddict_13
Reviewed July 28, 2015 via mobile

Like others I made an appointment at Glo Dat Spa based on others reviews which were exceptional (and the desire to pay less for hair colour than Melbourne, Australia). I've just had my hair completely colour corrected (a rash decision to dye my light hair dark a couple of months back needed fixing) and the amazing Ryan has outdone himself! He was honest in our discussions on my arrival and gave me various options based on what outcome I desired. He even brought up various pictures and asked me which one I liked the best. Excellent service and now I'm just trying to figure out if I can afford a trip to Bali each time I need my hair done.

1  Thank Stacca13