Tripadvisor
Search
Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Truly grateful for such an amazing experience.

I was treated like a queen. The team was amazing, gentle and friendly. I did the Cream Bath which... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
karenhuynh
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Great waxing

This was my second experience ever with waxing and it was not painfull at all (bikini line X... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2019
953beatrijs
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from $44.10
from $34.00
from $34.50
from $34.50
More Info
All reviews brazilian wax hair and makeup mani pedi eyebrow threading hair cut great service recommend this place lovely staff head massage fell asleep relaxing massage visit bali waxing salon tans australia stylist
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2015

I had a booking with glo via e-mail conversation prior to my treatment a few weeks before. They were prompt with their reply, answering my questions precisely and with that must say i am somewhat impressed with how efficient the spa is run as compared to other spas that was not responding to your questions whatsoever.

During the day of treatment it was pouring heavily in bali that causes flood in the road that leads to the spa. Needless to say, it was a checker block and we were 20
minutes late despite making our way there 45 minutes before treatment time. We called them to check if they can wait and they gave us a 30 minute cutting of time. Whew...that was a relief..thanks glo..
The spa is small but moderately clean, i did scrub with balinese massage. Massage was good as compared to febris and spring spa. Good strong stroke, muscle pain relieved after that. Scrub was just ok. Shower not working that well...no hot water ...was freezing after scrub when need to wash myself.
The spa doesn't give us any luxurious feel at all as you enter the spa or its treatment room. Very basic. No experience gained that is unforgetable after the treatment that makes you want to experience again. Service was fine, polite and they served very good ginger tea before and after treatment. Throughout my 1.5 hour session, a bright light was lighted right above my head, making me unable to relax even though an eyepillow was placed. No soothing music throughout the spa and they did not help us to call a cab even though we asked them for a favor as we are not familiar with the area, it was dark (7pm) and we are travelling with a young child with a few shopping bags.
VERDICT: Not as professional as i thought, maybe they don't see us as a repeat customer. Its a place to get a quick fix and then go. My massage was good though but most probably will not return or recommend to friends that wants not only good massages but overall an unforgetable experience.

Date of experience: May 2015
1  Thank Travelmania2013
Reviewed May 1, 2015 via mobile

I had a spray tan and a manicure at Glo Day Spa Seminyak before my wedding and it was sincerely the best spray tan I have ever had - better than any I've had done at home in Melbourne.

I was very worried about getting a spray tan in Bali for my wedding but I'm so glad that I took the chance and the result was great- even application and very natural colour. It faded nicely too- didn't go patchy or dry.

My maid of honour also had spray tan and manicure and pedicure and was extremely happy.

The manicure I had was also great.

The staff here are so professional, I'm hoping to go back in a few days for another spray tan and manicure.

3  Thank skyef946
Reviewed April 22, 2015 via mobile

Went with friends for the first time on holiday.

They did a very professional job, salon was clean and service was good.

Would return for another spray tan or another type of spa treatment as they had a nice salon and quality products I recognised.

I liked that they went the extra mile to ensure my tan didn't stain my nails or feet/hands etc and they provided shower cap and thong.

1  Thank Mel M
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

Glo Day Spa Bali

The glorious Glo Day Spa Bali is a chic, relaxing spa that offers an amazing selection of exceptional beauty and relaxation services the exude class, services that literally seem to erase the signs of aging as their highly trained massage therapists, beauty consultants and technicians work their magic. While in Bali, one of the most beautiful destinations in the world, you’d be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t take the time to spend the day at the Glo Day Spa, enjoying unequaled pampering; from your head to your toes, while you sip on a glass or wine, beer or tea, enjoying some special, tasty treats. Following is a brief overview of the services this spa has to offer.

Glow Hair Salon
Australian master stylist Ryan Inglis run’s the spa’s hair salon and the master and his team specialize in hair color and styling that include hair cuts and Keratin moisturizing hair treatments, hair extensions and also specialize in bridal hairstyles. While you enjoy Glo Day Spa’s many salon services you can also indulge yourself with a wonderful massage, manicure/pedicure or reflexology.

Manicures and Pedicures
Treat yourself to the spa’s decadent hand and foot treatments using all the best nail products including Butter London, Creative Nail Design and OPI. Nail and pedicure services include natural nail care, gel and shellac.

1  Thank Diana N
Reviewed April 16, 2015 via mobile

I was on honeymoon with my pregnant wife we wanted to look for an up market spa for pregnancy massage and a good massage for myself.

I randomly found this on the recommended list from the website: Honeycombers Bali.

The reason why I chose this place because it looks very clean, professional and the prices are transparent online (not the 'call us to check the prices type) and easy to download for review.

It was easy to call and make a reservation and upon arrival the staff we always smiling and helpful. Initially my wife wanted a 2hr pregnancy massage but they don't offer it. Instead they offered me a promotional offer: 90 min Balinese massage + complimentary 30 min facial. So in order for my wife to finish at the same time, my my wife would have 60 min pregnancy massage + 60 minute cream hair wash/head massage. It was a good sales tactic but honestly it's worth it as my wife was looking for a good hair wash anyway!

In the end we both had 2hr spa treatments and it is worth it!

Yes, it is a bit more expensive than the street side massage parlours but what you get is professional and excellent service! For me the massage was good, my wife said the pregnant massage was sublime.

The environment is clean, welcoming and staff are very nice!

The only downside is that our taxi driver wasn't sure of the address. TIP: to anyone wanting to visit the Glo Spa is next to the hotel called: Swiss Bellinn. Hopefully that should help!

Already looking forward to coming back!

1  Thank Ken C