“Lovely Day spa”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #20 of 119 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lovely Day spa”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Very worth while going to visit Glo Day Spa , very professional staff , clean and knowledgeable, nice rooms . We booked our next visit before we left . My husband and I had massages in a conecting room both rooms very spacious and air con was right temp for having a massage we both had different styles of massages and were both extremely pleased . I'm returning for a spa mani and pedi and my husband a deep tissue massage , can't wait . I highly recommend .

Visited March 2014

Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Pedicure”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I recently visited the Glo Day Spa for a pedicure! It was great!! The lady was very professional that did it, it was cheap and the place was PACKED with aussies.

Great for manicure or pedicure!

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Average massage.”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Me and my husband recently visited Glo for our wedding anniversary. We both got the 60 minute Balinese massage. As a beauty therapist myself I have had a few massages, and have been to Bali before and had massages at many other places around the area, and I unfortunately have to say it was just average for us. The receptionist was lovely, and a nice touch that I loved was that you get to pick your own oil blend. The one we wanted they didn't have (another small down fall) but quickly picked another.

The facility itself is beautiful, air conditioned and clean.

We were in adjoining rooms, but the therapists seemed to think it was ok to chat for about 15 minutes during the start of the massage, which really wasn't a nice relaxing experience at all. The massage itself was fine, but really nothing to brag about. I like that they warm towel the oil off at the end of the massage, its always lovely to walk out not feeling oily =]

Maybe if we had different therapists we could give a better rating, and we are rating only on the massage. They could have just been having an off day. But like I said, many other better places close by in my opinion.

Stavanger, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Bridal Party spa day”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I visited Glo Day spa with my entire bridal party... almost directly after checking into our hotel. We had great mani-pedis, massages, waxing, eyelashes... a whole variety of procedures. The salon did a great job, I was very impressed with the quality of especially the eyelash extensions, brow work, and manicures. They were very professional compared to other spas I visited during our stay. We were a large group, and Glo Day Spa was very accommodating and easy to work with to book all our appointments. Highly recommended! If we visit again, I will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Fabulous treatments and lovely staff!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

A friend and I came to Glo day spa in Seminyak for a variety of beauty and hair treatments and the quality of treatments and service was superb. Ryan, one of their western stylists was amazing and very thorough with his application and technique. He was also very helpful, providing his professional opinion and knowledge about the most appropriate colour and treatments for my hair style and condition. It was a great experience and I will definitely be back again on my next visit to Bali!