“My faith in massage is restored”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 117 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
Bali, Indonesia
“My faith in massage is restored”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I live in Bali where massages are cheap and available on every street corner, but I don't often go as I usually find the standard disappointing, so when a friend recently bought me a gift voucher to Glo Day Spa I was sceptical. But I needn't have been. When I arrived I was pleasantly surprised by how bright and modern the salon was. I was greeted with a smile and good customer service and asked to choose which oil I would like from a range of tester oils. One of the reasons I dislike massage is that I get a strange pain in my ribs/organs when I am pressed too hard from the back and this makes me tense up, and defeating the purpose. I explained this to the therapist whose name I can't remember now, but she was excellent, didn't press too hard and I was able to relax and enjoy the entire massage. Afterwards I felt relaxed and refreshed. After this experience, I'd say that It's definitely worth paying a little extra for a professional massage rather than one of the many cheap untrained massage places which leave me feeling like I've just wasted an hour of my life. Thanks Glo for restoring my faith in good massages!

Visited November 2013

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Amazing service and excellent treatments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a spa party at Glo the day before my girlfriends wedding. We got mani/pedis, spray tans and massages and organised the entire appointment (for 10 people!) from Australia via email. Nina and her crew were so obliging (we had had few last minute cancellations ) and sweet and all the treatments were top notch. I would definitely visit again next time I'm in seminyak. And the best bit...they serve wine!! Best spa pedicure I've had too.

Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Better spas available in Seminyak!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was the second spa that we visited in Seminyak, and it had a lot to live up to after our first experience.

Upon arrival we picked our oils and were taken straight in for our massages. The room lacked the spa atmosphere, as the lighting was too bright, the music was too loud and there was no scent of aroma therapy oils. The massage itself was distinctly average, we didn't come out feeling as relaxed as we usually do. The therapists were polite but didn't understand English.

My wife also had her nails done, which was a pleasant experience.

Wouldn't say that this was very good value for money or one of the best spas in Seminyak, better options are available!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ravi P
perth australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best colour and cut just thrilled”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

I always try and get one or two visits in to glo and have tried quite a few but nothing beats the service and attentive caring staff but just had my first hair colour and am thrilled with the results and wish I could have asked his name but too busy chatting he is a senior stylist and he has repaired a serious colour mishap cannot not recommend more highly well done Glo Semnyak

Visited October 2013
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Manicure and Pedicure in Bali…”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have searched the island for the best Mani and Pedi in town and I find myself always coming back to Glo. The service is next to none, not to mention their beautiful warming staff. The tranquil setting and world renowned products they use really make you feel you are getting your money’s worth! I know i will never go anywhere else…. Glo is a top-class act!!!

Visited August 2013