“Excellent place with huge amount of treatment and services”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #20 of 128 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I headed to Glo Spa as I had read that they were excellent for waxing and i'm glad i did. This place is great - one look at their list of services and you realise you could stay here for days with all the fab treatments and services they offer! Sadly i had limited time and only had a Brazilian wax and a Shellac manicure. Indra did my brazilian, and i have to say although it did take longer than usual, it was one of the least painful waxing experiences I have had, and I've had a few!! Indra was lovely and friendly and did her best to take my mind of what is essentially a bit of an embarrassing experience no matter how comfortable with your body you are! And without going into detail, she really made sure she did a thorough job! I then had my shellac manicure with Apik, and again she was lovely and friendly and did an excellent job. My only regret is that I didn't have more time to go back for more pampering. One tip would be to make an appointment as they seem quite popular - i didn't and was lucky that they could squeeze me in.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent service and very attentive. The manicure and pedicure I had were exceptional and the range of colors to choose from were on par with any salon in NYC or London.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

After enduring 28-hours of travel time to Bali from the USA, on my second night in Kuta I decided that I was more than ready for a spa treatment. One of the women in my group highly recommended the Taman Air Spa and I made up my mind that it was where I would go. Unfortunately I discovered that street addresses don't mean very much to Balinese cab drivers because there's no logical sequence in the numbers. My cab driver drove up and down the highway, the meter steadily increasing while he appeared dumbfounded at where my destination could be. Eventually I got so annoyed I asked him to drop me to literally ANY spa that could accept a last-minute appointment. I made two stops with no success before he finally came upon Glo Day Spa. It was quite frankly close to their closing time but the manager there told me she could get me in with a 30-minute head and neck massage. That was all I needed to hear before I happily sent the cab driver on his way.

The service I received in that short period of time was absolutely wonderful. I don't remember the name of the masseuse, but she did a great job releasing some of the tension in my neck and shoulders. She even went above and beyond the call of duty by massaging my forearms (a very often neglected area) and my feet. I was incredibly disappointed that I didn't have time for anything else.

Based upon the fact that I essentially stumbled onto this place at the last minute, I couldn't be more pleased. Just keep in mind that it's much closer to a salon than a spa. That means you won't find the low-light ambiance and low spa music to soothe you. You may also find that some of the basic massage services are done in the open with the possibility of someone sitting right next to you. Not that you should be discouraged by that fact, I simply believe that your time is better enjoyed when you know exactly what to expect.

1  Thank appetite4trvl
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Tried this spa instead of the sausage factory rip off of Body Works and was pleasantly surprised. Had a very good hour massage that actually went for an hour! Othere treatments were very good and reasonably priced. Not impossible to get a same day booking, but best to book in advance.

1  Thank Drew M
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was nervous getting a Brazilian wax in Bali as its hard to find any reviews online for positive experiences. I gave Glo Day Spa a chance and was pleasantly surprised! They were very professional and it was the most thorough wax I have had in a long time! I definitely recommend this place and will be going back next month.

3  Thank GretchenW28