“Professional wax”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Professional wax”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

I was nervous getting a Brazilian wax in Bali as its hard to find any reviews online for positive experiences. I gave Glo Day Spa a chance and was pleasantly surprised! They were very professional and it was the most thorough wax I have had in a long time! I definitely recommend this place and will be going back next month.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank GretchenW28

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Be pampered at Glo”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I made my booking via email from Perth and Nina responded quickly and even went out of her way to arrange for a hotel pickup for us. They even started my treatments early (before their usual opening time at 10am) so I will finish on time for my other plans later that day.

Glo Spa is very clean and well maintained. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Nina and offered complimentary tea/coffee/water. The therapists were professional and friendly. I had Partini for my Balinese massage and pedicure and she was excellent. She made sure I was comfortable. Ask for her if you can. I felt very relaxed at the end of the pamper session. Also free wifi available.

Glo Spa is not the cheapest, but I chose it for the service, after reading other reviewers comments. My only suggestion is that they put up a tv/DVD in the manicure/pedicure area as one can get bored after sitting there for a while.

Thank you Glo Spa for the experience!

Visited June 2013
Perth, Australia
“Makeup and Hair perfection”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to Glo Day Spa, Seminyak. Lany, Sarah and the team were so amazing and helped us to create the perfect look for a special day. Countless emails were sent to Glo to add people on, change times and book extra appointments and we always received a quick response with a smile. The day could not have gone more smoothly for myself, the bridesmaids and the two Mums. Hair and makeup was done to perfection and we were all so happy with our looks (which lasted all day and night). Definitely recommend to anyone that needs wedding make-up and hair or any other special event. I know I will be booking in again when we go back to Bali. X

Seminyak, Indonesia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy happy Hair!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I have always been a huge fan of the manis, pedis and other great treatments at Glo, so relaxing, meticulous and the staff are just so friendly! Yesterday, I had my first hair cut with Sarah. I was a bit nervous as I was going for a big change but she really made me feel relaxed about it. She was so excited about what I was going to have done that it was easy to feel confident and excited about it too! She discussed it with me so well at the beginning and also during the cut and colour. I was so happy with the result, she did such an amazing job and she also made sure that I was completely happy with it. And to top it off, she made sure that I knew I could come back if I wanted anything changed. I left feeling great, which is exactly what you want after a new haircut and colour.

perth
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent service and friendly staffs”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Went to Glo Day Spa in May 2013, with four other girlfriends. We all had hot stone massage and traditional hair creme bath. What bliss!!! The massage was fantastic, the therapists were all friendly and very attentive. We made our bookings in Perth via emails and everything went perfect.
Prices are so affordable. The traditional creme hair bath was so soothing. Finished it off with a blow dry. My hair was so soft and gorgeous after the hair bath.
Definitely recommend going there if you are in Seminyak.. they also have one in Sanur which I have been also and just as equally fantastic. Both places are clean, nice and comfortable.