“Beautiful hair extensions, beautifully done.”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #20 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
“Beautiful hair extensions, beautifully done.”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Sarah did my hair extensions yesterday and I am more than happy with them!
Beautiful hair and very well done. Fantastic value compared to back home in Australia.
I had a consult earlier in the week, ordered the hair by leaving a 50% deposit and was booked in a few days after.
Everyone in the salon was very helpful and attentive and Sarah was delightful.
Highly recommend seeing her for hair extensions.

Visited May 2013

Vero Beach, FL
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Relaxed”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

My therapist Norman did a fantastic job. So good in fact I scheduled another session for tomarrow. Reception did not have their act together when we arrived, but after some initial confusion everything was sublime.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A little pricey but sooooo worth it
I had the 3 hr package it was wonderful came back to hotel and slept for 2 hrs The most relaxed i had been in a long time .
My husband even came with me and he doesnt do spa's but even he said it was bloody nice.

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic mani & pedi with great staff & service!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Manicure & Pedicure perfection. Once again I must review as a frequent visitor to bali year in year out, glo offers great service, attentive staff and a clean environment to escape the chaos and relax whatever the beauty service is that you are seeking highly recommend you visit glo!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Hayley H
Perth, Australia
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Relaxation at its best”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My friend has her hair done at Glo (and what a lovely job they do), I decided to join her and have a spa treatement.

I selected the hot stone massage - one word sums it up 'brilliant'. I've travelled all over the world and visited many spas (so saying its brilliant) is high praise.

This isn't a glamerous day spa - in fact the treatment rooms are really basic - they are clean but that's about it. The treatment rooms don't have a shower, so you have to leave your room to use the shower facilities - athey are clean but very basic.

My 'brilliant' rating was based solely on the quality of the treatment. The therapist was very skilled, the massage was excellent.

Oh and did I say it was 240,000 rupee (around $25) for an hours treatment. Oh they also offer a nice cold glass of vino (at a most reasonable price) in their relaxation room.

Visited April 2013