“The staff are absolute perfectionists - they leave me feeling spoilt every time”

Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak
Ranked #19 of 121 Spas & Wellness in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: For Vanity & Sanity ! Glo is Bali's spa and salon of choice in Seminyak and Sanur with a stellar team therapists and stylists providing you the one stop shop for all your beauty and hair needs. Contact our reservation team for more details Get Glo-ing only at Glo Day Spa & Salon
Bali
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I popped into Glo Day Spa today for a 'Spa' Meni and Pedi. I love the place. Picture this: Big red comfy cushiony couches, glass of wine by my side, one therapist taking care of the hands while another tends to the feet. Deep breath, relaxation.

I have visited many spa's in Bali and find Glo Day Spa's great atmosphere and staff separate Glo from the other spas. The staff are absolute perfectionists and leave me feeling spoilt every time, ahhhh the pleasures of being in Bali!

Batemans Bay, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Dont Believe the Hype”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I visited here after great reviews on Trip Advisor and was pretty disappointed overall with the experience. I booked the most expensive Manicure and Pedicure along with eyebrow wax and tint and this cost around AUD $80 so not cheap by Bali standards

I didnt have my glasses on which was mistake number one but when I returned back to my hotel and looked in the mirror the eyebrow wax had left plenty behind so pretty disappointed there. The eyebrow tint was washed off by the next day.

The Manicure involved me having to move my left arm across and over the right side of the chair so that manicurist didnt have to move - thats fine if you dont have sore back and was a first for me in Bali. The Pedicurist who was the same person who only partially waxed my eyebrows has left me wtih some toenails cut at angles rather than straight across - again not discovered until later when my glasses were on and I was having a closer inspection.

The receptionist was very very friendly but the rest of the staff I could describe most flatteringly as 'efficient' - i couldnt call them unfriendly - but they certainly were not overly friendly.

I wouldnt go back here and wouldnt reccomend this establishment. A manicure and pedicure that I had in Tagung Benoa (and sadly couldnt return there just for a mani and pedi) as the best I have ever had for less money and much better service.

Sorry Glo - you couldnt get the basics right and you dont get my vote

1 Thank caite64
sutherlandg, Owner at Glo Day Spa & Salon Seminyak, responded to this review, February 6, 2012
Hi Caite64

As the owner of both Glo Day Spa Seminyak and Glo Day Spa Sanur, I take great pride in the positive reviews we get. My team are amazing and our company policy is "What comes from the heart, touches the heart" So it was with great shock I read your review. However, I thank you for it and have met with both my teams to look over where we went wrong for your treatments. We believe in training and training and more training. I hope you will return to us one day and try us again! I promise you will not be disappointed! I just wish we had the opportunity to have you come back.... Warm regards Georgia
Sydney
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Average facial”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Pretty disappointed with the facial here, very average.

Lisbon, Portugal
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“GLO are the experts when it comes to Day Spa care in Bali”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Glo offer the best Day Spa service available, the high standard of training, the hygiene standards are awesome as are the products. The facial and the waxing treatments are amazing, I left feeling really fresh and, of course, glowing.

Legian, Indonesia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pure bliss...........”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Great place , Great staff........LOVE having a wine while having a mani/pedi! There are a million spas on this island but there's one that GLO'S!