“Must go venue for awesome sunset view and drinks!”
Review of SOS Supper Club - CLOSED

SOS Supper Club
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Seminyak, SOS Supper Club features an unrivaled atmosphere that redefines Bali sunset & nightlife experiences. High on the rooftop of Anantara Seminyak Resort, this fashionable hotspot is one of the most stylishly hip venues around. Offering an innovative bar menu and wide range of the best wnes and seductive blend music by savvy DJs and regualr Live Entertainements, every night turns into an event at SOS. Reserve a table outdoor, or step out on our balcony area and enjoy breathtaking views of the famed Sunset On Seminyak, where each day of the week has a unique vibe. A contemporary twist on the restaurant, lounge & bar features an inviting atmosphere, chic design and plush well - built settle facing the ocean. This setting offered the perfect getaway on sunset, dinner, even as the pre-clubbing scene only at SOS. Hours:Sunday - Thursday open form 4pm- onwards, Friday - Saturday open from 5pm - Late
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My family went to SOS one day ago and they were impressed with the awesome view of ocean surround the lounge with beautiful sunset.
This place is cozy and the drinks also taste nice.
I've tried almost all the tapas here and all is really good.
Also they have a lot of wine selection in the menu.
The price is average and we have a good time together with this place.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

This place is really awesome. We tried seared scallop, Ricotta tortelli, braised lamb, salmon walnut, apple crisp. All were just wonderful. We would recommend this place to anyone who are looking for fine dining. Since this place is on the beach, the view was really good. The server Vijyanti was very nice and cooperative. We had very good time here

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

They have very beautiful sunset view in the rooftop. .also I'm impressed with the resident DJ who's playing easy listening music in the afternoon.. I like it..the atmosphere was nice with the helpfull and smiley staff.
You should visit SOS in sunset time! Order some amazing cocktails and tapas.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Staff were lovely and it is a nice setup with a good ocean view but it is just too expensive. Apart from our group it was virtually empty and I put that down to the prices.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had the best sunset view from the hotel rooftop at SOS. You can see beautiful sea in all your sight (I imagined that I was on a big yacht) also with the beautiful colour of sun setting down.
The tapas and drinks (I had some cocktails) were great!
I feel very welcome with the hospitality by their staff, they are sincere and warm.
They also have a very nice restaurant in the balcony, in the night you can have dinner under the stars with the view of Kuta, airport and Jimbaran area I think.. It just soooo beautiful and romantic (for couples or honey-moon er)
It was a very nice evening I had with friend in Seminyak rooftop lounge and restaurant.
We will come back for sure!! xx