“Delicious Traditional Thai food with Asian Fusion”
Review of Thai Corner - MOVED

Thai Corner
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Batu Bolong, Bali, Thai & Co is simply a place to be for homemade Thai and Asian Food. We only use fresh local ingredients everyday and the staff are friendly Balinese will serve you for food that can be ordered non spicy, medium spicy, spicy, and extra spicy that gives your feast to your senses!
Reviewed November 20, 2017

Nestled into a quiet corner of bustling Canggu, Thai & Co. serves a delicious selection of Thai dishes as well as some Korean and Japanese varieties. The service is distinctly Balinese, with all the charm one can be accustomed to experiencing on this island. The kitchen is highly organised and professionally managed. The vegetarian green curry and red curry are both better than one could hope to be served in Phuket, and the Plantar's Blend is the best juice to refresh on a hot day. Motorbike parking out front, and easy to park you car around the corner on the main road and walk a few metres to the restaurant. All the neighbours and everybody working at Thai & Co. are smiling.

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I love Thai food and I am so glad that I have found this place in Bali. My experience with Thai & Co was more than delicious, I highly recommend it! The chicken pandan was definitely one of my favorites, the papaya salad is so amazing too, crispy pork belly, pad Thai, not to mention the desserts. Yummy! Me and my friends tried almost everything on the menu, we will definitely come back for more!

2  Thank Elena M
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently visited the new Thai and Co in Canggu! We ordered a mixture of all different dishes and every single one was tasty, fresh, authentic and delicious! The restaurant was super busy and had a great vibe. Make sure you try some of the vegan desserts if you go! Highly recommend and we will be back next time we come to Bali! Thanks Thai and Co!

1  Thank Anna B
Reviewed November 8, 2017

Nice restaurant, located at one of my favorite spots near to the batu bolong beach. Had a really nice curry and my friend tried the banh mi. Its a beautiful new location, nice and not so super crowded like the most expensive locations at the main street..
The prices are also really good for the fresh and good food! Highly recommend! see you next time :)

1  Thank SarahJ5232
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Good take away Thai food though the portions were a little small. There was not much chicken in my chicken stir fry. Fast service and very reasonably priced. Next time I would check the take-away portions before leaving