“My favourite place in seminyak”

Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak
Ranked #77 of 536 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Earth Cafe is committed to serving the best-quality, freshest and most nutritious cuisine, while also tailoring our food to individual dietary or allergy requirements. We partner exclusively with companies and suppliers that share our dedication to excellence. Filled with a passion for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Macrobiotic principles; and a zeal for bringing about positive change in the lives of our customers, suppliers, and workers, we at Earth Cafe are firmly committed to promoting exuberant love, compassionate non-violence, and health-conscious living – wherever we operate.
Sydney, Australia
“My favourite place in seminyak”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of raw, vegan and clean food. It always leaves me feeling better after consuming so much fried things in bali. And I can never help but purchase of healthy snacks from its store.

The downside is that it can be pricey but in my opinion worth the money we pay.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Mullumbimby, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of the best places I went to eat in Bali. Delicious and healthy! Gluten free and vegan meals available and organic fresh juices.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“If you love healthy food, you'll adore Earth Cafe”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Earth Cafe is THE address for healthy eating in Seminyak. Yes, it's vegan, but oh, so tasty!

When starved for healthy food, it can be difficult to choose from the extensive menu. One of the best choices for me was the pick-your-salad-option - choosing from an extensive range of delicious ingredients to create your own salad. But there are so many other great choices and good juices and smoothies too.

The cafe has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and you won't feel that you need to be humming ohm to enjoy a meal here. And I loved the shop for it's wide selection of food, supplements and beauty products.

This will be my first stop during my next visit to Bali!

Adelaide, Australia
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Fantastic food and drinks in a relaxed environment. Missing our daily treats from the earth cafe, can't wait to return again!!

Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Best Vegan food with nice ambience”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Earth Cafe was one of my favourite places to eat and relax when I visited Bali last week!
The food was delicious and the smoothies were amazing as well! It helped my digestion because I was getting Bali Belly towards the end of my trip! Definitely a worthwhile cafe would visit again!

HERE are some of my pictures and the food blog review for Earth Cafe will be up soon!