“You don't know you are in Bali”

Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak
Ranked #82 of 550 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Earth Cafe is committed to serving the best-quality, freshest and most nutritious cuisine, while also tailoring our food to individual dietary or allergy requirements. We partner exclusively with companies and suppliers that share our dedication to excellence. Filled with a passion for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Macrobiotic principles; and a zeal for bringing about positive change in the lives of our customers, suppliers, and workers, we at Earth Cafe are firmly committed to promoting exuberant love, compassionate non-violence, and health-conscious living – wherever we operate.
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This place is amazing! I really needed something that tasted like home and this place did it for me. The food is fresh, delicious and made with love. I we t with my my and we shared the mezze plate at $7.50 aud, crazy. The raw desserts were the bomb too, so good

There are newer reviews for Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I found this food shop by pure hazard. The service was very poor (I think lack of staff). I had to wait for 1 hour to be served fortunately I had my book with me. The food was fresh and delicious. I recommend the Arabic salad.

1  Thank Andrew D
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I love Earth Cafe, many thanks to the proprietor of this very awesome cafe for providing my daily organic juice and Soooooooooooooooo many wheat free options (I have a severe wheat allergy) eating at Earth Cafe made my Bali Trip so much more easier and delicious. My Girlfriend and I would start with juices, me C3 carrot celery juice mix and girlfriend Bali Boost everyday. Then we would move on to Quinoa pancakes and Tofu omelette or another of the great selections. We also bought lots of goodies from the market adjoined.
If you are vegan, eat raw food, Heath conscious or have a food allergy or just looking for a great meal, then Earth Cafe is a must go!!! Thanks Again Earth Cafe

1  Thank RUNDMC1111
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Have only had the lunch and juices but HAVE to get back for breakky as it has to be good if what I have had already is anything to go by!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Cute little set up. Heath type food shop attached. VERY limited seating. We came another day and was there was no seating. We are not vegetarian, but the food was DEEEELISH! We had the grilled vegetables, Indian samosas, Arabic salad, the lemon juices and the Blueberry Pie. Cannot fault anything. Yummy.