“If it tastes this good to be healthy... I'm in”

Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak
Ranked #79 of 555 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Earth Cafe is committed to serving the best-quality, freshest and most nutritious cuisine, while also tailoring our food to individual dietary or allergy requirements. We partner exclusively with companies and suppliers that share our dedication to excellence. Filled with a passion for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Macrobiotic principles; and a zeal for bringing about positive change in the lives of our customers, suppliers, and workers, we at Earth Cafe are firmly committed to promoting exuberant love, compassionate non-violence, and health-conscious living – wherever we operate.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We both loved the healthy raw food here and the fabulous juices.we have returned several times for lunch and just for a restorative juice. The staff are lovely and the glass straws and recycled paper are a great way to save the planet. We are raw food converts!!

1  Thank cyn200761

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We discovered this little gem later in our trip, which was a shame as I would have eaten here MUCH more!
The Mediterranean Platter was amazing, and with the addition of a pitta bread was the best lunch or light dinner. We ate there for breakfast one morning, and it was not as good as the lunch, however extremely healthy so we enjoyed it.

Their Bali Smoothie is so good and very filling. And you cant go past their raw deserts- YUM!

The staff were helpful too, although they did forget a drink I ordered and left out some of my order when it was take away- but if thats the worse then thats not too bad I say!

Will definitely come back!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was across the road from where we were staying and I was very grateful to discover it. We ate there intially but began to find other quality places to eat so it sort of slipped off the radar. They made us up some gluten free bread for the Coeliac amongst us at a cost. Quite expensive by any standard but did the job once toasted.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Like its sister cafes Zula in Legian and Down to Earth in Ubud this place is hard to beat in terms of variety and deliciousness. They have a huge range of vegetarian, vegan and raw meals, soups, salads, smoothies, juices, deserts etc on their menu and in my opinion are valued fairly reasonably. The same foods in Australia are typically twice the price that they are here. If you're looking for delicious healthy food this is the place to go.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I I were walking by in search of a light lunch. This place was great! We loved the smoothies and our food was delicious. It lives up to its name with relaxed and quiet atmosphere. There were a lot of organic products for sale and no hassle from any of the staff members as I browsed. For health enthusiasts this is a perfect stop:)

1  Thank Alejandra D