“Nice wholesome food!”

Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak
Ranked #120 of 588 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Earth Cafe is committed to serving the best-quality, freshest and most nutritious cuisine, while also tailoring our food to individual dietary or allergy requirements. We partner exclusively with companies and suppliers that share our dedication to excellence. Filled with a passion for Vegan, Vegetarian, and Macrobiotic principles; and a zeal for bringing about positive change in the lives of our customers, suppliers, and workers, we at Earth Cafe are firmly committed to promoting exuberant love, compassionate non-violence, and health-conscious living – wherever we operate.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I I were walking by in search of a light lunch. This place was great! We loved the smoothies and our food was delicious. It lives up to its name with relaxed and quiet atmosphere. There were a lot of organic products for sale and no hassle from any of the staff members as I browsed. For health enthusiasts this is a perfect stop:)

1  Thank Alejandra D

Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

As with anything with the words 'organic' or 'natural' in the title, everything was triple the price it should be.

Ordered a blueberry pie which was still frozen in the middle when they gave it to me, may have tasted better thawed. Coffee was good though, and strong!

Bought a couple of raw chocolate treats take away, which reminded me of low carb choc protein bars... Not great.

Staff were friendly.

Was looking forward to the experience but was unfortunately disappointed.

1  Thank Alisha_Kane
Baliliat, Owner at Earth Cafe & Market Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Sir
Sorry for your disappointment. sorry that the pie that had organic blubbery from the U.S and organic Almonds from Turkey was too expensive and still frozen inside. we do say on the menu that you should order in advance so they can defrost it as there is no other way to keep it fresh. As for the rest. Yes organic is more expensive unfortunately. I pay for veggies 4 times the price of non organic and i spy on my suppliers to make sure its true. So yes we pay for quality and clean product. sometime its good to look at the details and appriciate them. I wish i could price our menu in the same way as other restaurants that double and triple the cost. in my business its no way. People tend to forget that after all those of us who try to offer the best are really straggling. I wish you could give more credit.
Liat

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

If you're looking for quality fresh fare that's reasonably priced this is it. We had the samosas, eggplant & goat cheese Appetizer, sweet potato & garbanzo bean soup, salad, and falafel sandwich plus two Bintang beers (ok, we're not THAT healthy - not to mention neither of us our vegetarians but with such awesome food we could be!) for under $25 (240,000 rP). Loved it all! Even took a box of leftovers and they do take away.

1  Thank Sheila D
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We literally stumbled across this vegetarian cafe. Perfect for us as my daughter is a raw vegan and I was worried we wouldn't find enough of her kind of food in Seminyak. Very delicious food and great juices. The raw dessert selection was amazing and a special mention to the raw vegan chocolate cupcakes! Also there is a health food store attached to the cafe so we left with various treats to keep us happy in between times. Very impressed with Earth Cafe!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I am not a vegetarian and love all food but was taken to this cafe after many recommendations and my girlfriend is vegan.

We entered the cafe and were confronted by five staff who were doing absolutely nothing and totally ignored our entrance.

After finding our own table then requesting a menu from the third staff member who looked in our direction we were very pleased to see a menu with exciting food options and so many combinations that even made my mouth water.

All of us ordered great food that was prepared with skill and the mix of flavours were superb so true is this comment that I ordered a second round just so I could try some more of the menu.

Price of the food is very cheap and the atmosphere of the restaurant is chilled, lots of items for sale from clothing to soaps and a great experience apart from the staff.

When paying the bill no tip was left and this was met with a highbrow from the staff member and a little chuckle from me but all in all great food and a definite must try if you like this type of food and can handle non attentive boring staff.