“Good quick casual meal.”
Review of Spizziko - CLOSED

Spizziko
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Stopped in for a baked potato soup, and a chicken schnitzel panini.
Both tasted fine. The exec chef came to ask if all was ok, you don't see that in many restaurants!
We would return if in the area again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went there last night.. Lot of my friends recommend this place because have a great taste and friendly staff.. Well, regarding my experience, not really.. The food was too salty and i don't like the executive chef there.. He was intervened my things too much, also racist.. Too proud being Italian, maybe.. I have lot of Italian friends, but none of them acting like that.. I was there only because my friend asked me, but i don't think i wanna eat there again.. Not recommended place for me..

1  Thank nadiyafabiola
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have been in this same restaurant before, about one year ago. It was my birthday back then and we had a really good time at Spizziko. That's the simple reason, why we went back there again! And now I have to give one more review, because now we have had another good experience from Spizziko... Executive Chef, Massimiliano was there which was nice surprise. He was very glad to see us again, so friendly real italian guy from Sardegna. Seems to be a "heart of this restaurant", there was also many other customers coming to Spizziko because of him. Massimiliano immediately brought us some italian specialities for tasting, mozzarella, pecorino cheese, ham, sausage, fresh baked bread... The real things are the best! There was some new items on the menu list, chef himself recommended us Fresh Tuna steak, Tenderloin beef sandwich, Spizziko hamburger, Parmigiana, Minestrone soup, Spaghetti, so we tried all... Expectations were high. When all the food arrived to our table, it was the best moment of the day. Beautiful looking portions...and the taste was superb...maybe the best fresh tuna steak I've ever tasted!!! Everybody in our table said "wow, this food is so delicious!" After dinner we ordered some desserts, italian gelato (ice cream), Cappuccino and Espresso coffee, chef's special "Vanilla Bomboloni" (sweet fritter cake with vanilla filling) Absolutely fabulous! And as a tradition in Italy and also in Spizziko, they brought a shot of real home made Limoncello liquor for everybody. Sweet ending for the dinner. THANK YOU! We'll definitely come back again next year, keep up the good work guys. Grazie Massimo! :-)

1  Thank Sunshine1933
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food menu is a mixture of Italian and some other food. Many times this does not work. Either you cook Italian or you cook Indonesian food. The Italian food was o.k. My wife choose an Indonesian dish and that was wrong. When my wife complained nicely the manager ( Indonesian) did not even wanted to listen. The place and specially the outside area is nice but also too many people running around and you feel disturbed when eating.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

We first went to this restaurant in 2011 and had several lunches and dinners here the value is outstanding, the staff are lovely and the chef is delightful. We went back again in October and the food was still very good so we ate there several times. It is ideal for a casual meal that is always tasty. We will definitely go back again.