“Great Italian and fantastic ravioli” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spizziko - CLOSED

Spizziko
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perth
“Great Italian and fantastic ravioli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We first went to this restaurant in 2011 and had several lunches and dinners here the value is outstanding, the staff are lovely and the chef is delightful. We went back again in October and the food was still very good so we ate there several times. It is ideal for a casual meal that is always tasty. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2012

Moscow, Russia
“The best Limoncello's place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

This summer was my first time in Bali.My best friends invited me into this quiet cozy place for supper.The food was perfect,nice service.The chief Massimiliano gives much attention to his visitors.He is not only chief,he is your friend....bosom friend.I'd like to recommend to all Massimiliano's visitors to try pork ribs and pumpkin soup...all my life pumpkin was the most hated thing,but after Massimo's pumpkin cream-soup everything changes!

P.S.
Special thaksto Massimilano for his perfect Limoncello and Orancello)))
Aleksey from Moscow

• Visited August 2012
Moscow
“Spizziko-the BEST, Massimo-bellissimo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Memories of the restaurant SPIZZIKO are the best of my entire trip to Indonesia. Always tasty food, fresh juices, incredible limoncello and oranchella-all you meet when you come to Massimo. Massimo, hank you for such warm welcome extended to us, cold guests from Russia. We are incredible grateful to you, never forget and looking forward to you in Moscow!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Spizziko in Seminyak Square - Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been to Spizziko several times and have not gone away disappointed and will keep going back for more. We have tried a wide range of the menu from pasta's, to meats to seafood. All dishes have been served at a consistently high standard and have tasted fantastic. The team there are all friendly and attentive to ensure that you are happy and content with the meals.

Chef takes great care to also ensure that you are happy with the experience and is great to share some time discussing experiences with.

Prices are very good and represent great value with serving sizes.

I will be returning here again without doubt and would encourage a visit for all.

• Visited October 2012
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Okay Meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

I went there with some friends few months ago, because my friend knows the chef.
The meals were okay, not so fantastic but also not bad. I ordered spaghetti carbonara.
The staffs were very good, polite and always at sight.
It was weekend when we visited, so they had balinese dancers performing live there.

• Visited May 2012