We spent three nights at the Blue Karma and really enjoyed it.
- Great style, loved the wooden figures and sophisticated LED lighting
- Awesome main pool, very clean and close to the restaurant / bar area so that we could let our 4-yr-old play there while having breakfast
- Spacious room
- Good location, lots of restaurants and a proper supermarket in walking distance
- Open air bathroom sounds like a great idea in Bali's climate, but the insects also love it. The staff was very helpful, but there is only so much you can do against the small uninvited visitors.
- Thin walls, could sometimes hear people upstairs, which was a bit unexpected for a Villa.
- Wifi worked well on the first day, but was unreliable on the following days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Karma is a lifestyle resort in the heart of Bali activities and happenings – Seminyak. The resort is within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and to the beach. Artistic creativity, comfort, ethnic design and flourishing garden have come together to make a vacation paradise in Blue Karma.You will get unique hotel experience and personalized concierge service. Blue Karma welcomes to pamper yourself in Slimming center and Spa, in Restaurant and Lounge Bar enjoy tasteful delights with designer menu options in raw food, listen to mellifluent sounds at live music events and experience special holistic programs as well as creative workshops and authentic trips to discover Bali.This is the lifestyle you deserve, and we are happy to share our passion and curiosity to life with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Blue Karma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Karma Hotel Bali/Seminyak