From the moment we stepped out of the airport, the staff at Blue Karma were fantastic. A huge shout out to Madi our driver who later took us around to ubud, the volcano and many other cultural shops as well as driving us to our next resort the day after. He took care of us so well which really made our holiday. A real great guy- definitely ask for him!
We stayed at Blue Karma for 2 nights but would happily have stayed for longer.
Be aware that this is a small resort of about 20+ rooms but this means its quieter and more personal.
- beautiful, clean cool rooms- an escape from the bustle and heat.
- quiet secluded corner but right in the heart of Seminyak
- excellent staff
- fabulous spa- my husband fell asleep and I had to go wake him up. Not expensive at all. (We upgraded our complimentary massage to a full hour which was completely worth it.)
- complimentary breakfast was definitely good enough. They have specials each morning and great eggs. The fresh juices were to die for!
- complimentary wifi was good to have but slow connection.
- last but not the least- Madi our driver and guide!!
- rooms were a little dark and could do with more light.
- slow wifi connection
- roosters screaming their lungs out from 5am but no one can do anything about it so bring your ear plugs. It's probably a common problem all around Bali.
- yes airport transfers might be a little pricey vs finding a taxi from the airport but it means no worries.
Overall, I won't hesitate to come back the next time I'm in Bali.
Thanks to all at Blue Karma!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Karma is a lifestyle resort in the heart of Bali activities and happenings – Seminyak. The resort is within walking distance to the shops, restaurants and to the beach. Artistic creativity, comfort, ethnic design and flourishing garden have come together to make a vacation paradise in Blue Karma.You will get unique hotel experience and personalized concierge service. Blue Karma welcomes to pamper yourself in Slimming center and Spa, in Restaurant and Lounge Bar enjoy tasteful delights with designer menu options in raw food, listen to mellifluent sounds at live music events and experience special holistic programs as well as creative workshops and authentic trips to discover Bali.This is the lifestyle you deserve, and we are happy to share our passion and curiosity to life with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Karma Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Karma Hotel Bali/Seminyak