We stayed 3 nights in a one bedroom deluxe villa (number 25). The villa itself is lovely, absolutely true to professional photos. The pool is a decent size and at the deepest 1.4m, nice to have the cabana too. As others have noted the staff here are wonderful, polite friendly and quick to action my single request. The location of this property is great, quiet, away from downtown chaos but close to good restaurants (e.g. Sarong, Sardine), bars (e.g. Potato Head) and close to Seminyak shopping. Breakfast can be served in your villa or at Mase, and if you want room service otherwise the prices are very very reasonable (unlike some high end chains where room service prices are offensive). If you want total privacy, this is it. I get the feeling that the villas would suit couples more than families. The only suggestion I have to improve is to upgrade the bath towels. We will definitely be back to Maca Villas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak