We spent a week at Maca Villas and it was so lovely, the villas were just gorgeous, the setting was divine, the staff were warm and friendly, everything was just beautiful. Private villas made it feel as though we were the only ones there! Beautiful big bathroom, comfortable king bed , the whole villa has huge glass sliding doors that open out to the pool and deck, day bed too. The tropical gardens are lush, lovely water features, colourful fish and daily offerings outside our door. Breakfast was included each day and we had a choice of eating in our villa or at the restaurant by the pool. This place is perfect for couples , its quiet and away from the busy streets but a short taxi ride into the shopping areas. We plan to return next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak