My wife and I recently stayed at the Maca Villas and Spa which she organised for my 50th birthday. Our booking was smooth and swift well in advance with no misunderstandings. Our request for a particular villa was provided without any issues.
We arrived on the 30th of January the day of my birthday and yes the road approaching the villa is bumpy, but it adds to the surprise that awaits those who chose to stay at what I believe is truly a magical place.
From the moment our car entered the premises we felt at ease and were well received with the warmest of smiles and greetings. Once our names were made evident and the formalities of check in were completed, I received birthday wishes from every staff member that came my way.
I asked to meet with the general manager Mr Agus Made Yoga Iswara as I had many requests and needs that he accommodated with efficiency that went far beyond the call of duty.
Our villa was perfect. My wife and I enjoyed three nights of pure self indulgence of the highest level. We have stayed at many other 5 star resorts on our many adventures to Bali in the past but none of them come close to the experience we enjoyed at the Maca Villas.
For those of you who chose to stay here, let me assure you that you will be greeted with the true Balinese warmth and will enjoy the beautiful surroundings, food, coffee and of course the staff. Not enough can be said of their efficiency and style.
We also had the pleasure of meeting Mr Yunitha Dewl the reservation Manager who also was very helpful especially on our departure.
A special mentioned should be noted on how the management and staff at the Maca villas accepted and made welcome our many Balinese friends that visited us during our stay. In the past when staying at other big name 5 star resorts this was not always the case.
On our way to the airport I noticed that I had forgotten my camera back at the foyer. Our driver from the Maca villas quickly pulled over and made the call to reception. Camera found and was on its way with a security guard who arrived with it hung around his neck riding a motor bike and of course a smile on his face.
I could go on forever as to how this place is so special and unique. For those of you who will be blessed to stay there I am sure you will leave satisfied and take with you your own most memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak