My partner and I stayed at MACA Villas for 5 nights in September.
We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa which was beautiful. I have been to Bali three times now and I thought that the location of MACA was fantastic. Just a short walk to Sarong, the best restaurant in Bali (in my opinion!). They also offered a shuttle that could take you anywhere in Seminyak - we used this on a daily basis and never had to wait any longer than 5 minutes.
The staff were fantastic - so helpful and lovely! They were always friendly and happy to have a chat.
Restaurant was also great, the food was fantastic and the coffee was amazing. I cant wait to go back – love this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak