“Beautiful Villa”

Ranked #30 of 146 Hotels in Seminyak
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My partner and I stayed at MACA Villas for 5 nights in September.
We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa which was beautiful. I have been to Bali three times now and I thought that the location of MACA was fantastic. Just a short walk to Sarong, the best restaurant in Bali (in my opinion!). They also offered a shuttle that could take you anywhere in Seminyak - we used this on a daily basis and never had to wait any longer than 5 minutes.
The staff were fantastic - so helpful and lovely! They were always friendly and happy to have a chat.
Restaurant was also great, the food was fantastic and the coffee was amazing. I cant wait to go back – love this place.

1 Thank Kerby1984
Ika D, Director of Sales at Maca Villas & Spa, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking your time to share your experiences through TripAdvisor.
With great hope from all us here to welcome you again soon and often. Best wishes.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Maca Villa's for 7 nights. It was our first time in Bali. We had a one bedroom Villa with a pool which was amazing. The service well I can only say was fantastic the staff were always their to help with anything. The courtesy car was always available to take us into town anytime night or day. They also arranged and confirmed all our dinner bookings. I would highly recommend Maca Villa's.

London
Reviewed September 16, 2012

beautiful villas in the perfect location. loads of room and our own private pool! the staff were as helpful as could be and treated us like royalty. we spent 2 amazing nights there. breakfast was great too. a great start to our honeymoon!

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This villa is awesome. We stayed in 1 bed deluxe villa. The private pool was clean and bigger than we imagine, spacious enough for us to have private swimming. All the staffs are very friendly and timely efficient. Really have great experiences in the villa. And it is located within walking distance to many interesting and beautiful cafes and restaurants. And indeed, the food was lovely with reasonable price.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stayed for 5 nights and it was an amazing experience. Not to mention their well-maintained interiors, the staff service was also excellent. Very friendly, responsive and helpful.
I was staying there with my 2y.o lil boy. And at that time I used to prepare him a homemade cooking for his breakfast everyday. So I brought some of the raw ingredients with me to be placed in the fridge. When I asked the staff for assistance. Wow they even offered me to prepare it by themself as a daily service. All I had to do is brief the Chef and handed him the recipe. They also asked me at what time the breakfast should've been delivered and they always made it on-time. Andit was all a free of charge service.
I'm very impressed!
Location was great, not too crowded like Seminyak-Kute area, easy to get everything. The Villa itself was beautifully tranquil, the atmosphere was so cozy. The room and and the pool was nice, clean and well-maintained. It was a total relaxing, indulging experience for me, my husband and of course... my little one. Maca Villa is highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have just returned from 8 wonderful days staying at Maca Villa in a 2 bedroom pool villa. This was a fantastic experience. The villa was beautiful and the location was great. We could not fault anything about our stay. The staff made this experience amazing. They are so helpful and friendly and certainly made our time with them a memorable holiday. I would certainly recommend Maca Villa.

Room Tip: We checked out a couple of other rooms at Maca Villas and they were all good. I don't think it w...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank T_GPrice
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights and everything was great. We stayed in a 1 bed deluxe pool villa and the villa was perfect. We had breakfast set up in the villa every morning which was lovely. Location was great, easy to get to everything, walking distance to shops and restaurants or a very short taxi ride. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alison F
Ika D, Director of Sales at Maca Villas & Spa, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear Guests,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write your experience stay, our team are looking forward to welcome you again at Maca Villas & Spa Seminyak. Best wishes from all of us here at Maca Villas.