“Lollipop bar”

La Plancha
Ranked #106 of 579 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: on the beach between Jl. Dhyanapura & 66 road.vibrant spanish beach bar & restaurant named after a traditional spanish way of cooking 'la plancha'traditional, simple, unpretentious, fresh spanish food & comfortable colourful beanbags to enjoy a drink & watch the amazing bali sunsets.
Reviewed September 22, 2013

The burgers at this place are great after a few Bintangs. We named it the Lollipop bar because of it's coloured Balinese parasols which make it easy to identify if you want somewhere to meet friends.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,441)

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Me and some friends of mine decided to plan a night out but wanted to start the night with sunset drinks and chatting we had been looking around for a nice place on the beach but didn't feel comfortable with the local beach bars due to the hagglers always trying to sell you something or a lady trying to ask if you wanted a massage. We spoke to the manager of the hotel that we where staying (The Island Hotel) and he said that La Plancha was a favorite place for many people to start their night. Because it's walking distance we walked. LaPlancha is owned and operated by a man from Europe think he is Italian something like that it was awesome. There are big soft cushions to sit on and have a nice drink with friends and watch the sun set it definitely started our night off very very well. Also they had live local music playing it was great. One thing l would like to say is the toilets need to be renovated found them to be dirty and difficult to get to but all in all it was a great sunset!

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I went in in as the bar staff told me they had wifi and I urgently needed to contact someone. I paid well over the odds for a banana lassi and was very unpressed when I saw how they made it. Powdered milk and ice in a blender with a banana! I can't believe I paid $4 for that! After they made it and I had tried to connect to the wifi... They told me their wifi wasn't working that day! What a place! I think it thinks its something special but ur only as good as ur last customer review, sweetie!

2  Thank violentcoffee
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great vibe and location, good music.
They forgot some of our food, and my burger wasnt the best, but it was ok as it was worth the laughs watching the staff fumble around as it was sooo busy.
(Also Spent New Years Eve there with my whole family and it was fantastic).

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great calmari combine with lime squash and u just sit the enjoy the lovely sunset at Seminyak Beach..........aahh love it

1  Thank Amilia N