“Great coffee, friendly service, super fast and free WIFI”
Review of Buzz Cafe

Buzz Cafe
Ranked #203 of 525 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Asian, Australian, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bright, Cute, contemporary Cafe serving consistently superlative coffee of all recipes and a range of Western and Indonesia Food. We make our own bread and pastries. Alcohol also available. Toilet is five star clean. Highest of Western Standards. Outside al fresco and inside good air conditioning. If you don't like our coffee, you don't pay for it. We are in the midst of the best shopping area particularly for ladies. Cable TV, sports channels. On premises Reverse Osmosis Filtered Pure Water. You can rent a mobile phone from us, charge your Laptop. We have chargers for most mobile phones and the HIGHEST SPEED FIBER OPTIC 4MEG WIFI. Coming soon THE AUSSIE MEAT PIE.
Sydney, Australia
“Great coffee, friendly service, super fast and free WIFI”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I've visited this place twice so far on my holiday. Breakfast which I had was scrambled eggs with bacon and sourdough toast was really good. So much better than the food in our hotel so we come here for breakfast instead. Coffee is also pretty good.. Not like back in Australia or like a fantastic barista but given the quality of coffee around Seminyak this was amazing. The wait staff are also very kind, considerate and friendly.

We asked for a piccolo latte and they were spot on which was a nice surprise.

Atmosphere was also really good, very relaxed, casual eatery with free WIFI. It runs out after an hour but if you spend another 50,000rup they give you a new log on. My boyfriend and I like to chill out and relax so this was fine with us.

Only thing I could recommend with the coffee is a little hotter and more milky froth.. Maybe a picture chart with pics of what each coffee should look like.. Either way great and I loved the tiny cookie that comes with each coffee, very nice touch.

Perth, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Only tried the coffee, which was great.

There was one staff member who was so friendly and chatty, she made our visits very happy.

Visited December 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Deli”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This little deli is very nice, with an airconditioned area or you can sit outside in a shaded area. Has perfect wifi that's very fast. I got a gorgeous chicken salad sandwich with toasted brown raisin & nut bread it comes with chips but I opted for a side salad and a delicious pineapple juice. My boyfriend got a chicken burger which was advertised as a chicken fillet burger in the menu but was actually minced chicken he was a bit disappointed with that. He had a lovely strawberry smoothie too. We didnt try the coffee maybe next time!

“really disappointed”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Ok, they serve good coffee and it is a nice little cafe'. However, this is not the best coffee in Bali, you can find better ones. Moreover, what really make me crazy that morning was the price of a small bottle of water: 18000 rupiah, almost 2 dollars! I felt like somebody rip me off. Average price for water in a Bali bar or restaurant is around 4000 rupiah, they let you pay 4 times more.
I was really disappinted that morning I thought they made a mistake with my bill, so I went back to the cafe and complain with the staff and I realise they didn't make any mistake with my bill.
Robbery

Melbourne, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on the Buzz cafe in search of a good coffee. Delicious coffee and friendly staff...super fast internet. Will be back here again