“Small cafe on main street” 5 of 5 bubbles

Buzz Cafe
Ranked #172 of 501 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Cafe, International, Asian, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Bright, Cute, contemporary Cafe serving consistently superlative coffee of all recipes and a range of Western and Indonesia Food. We make our own bread and pastries. Alcohol also available. Toilet is five star clean. Highest of Western Standards. Outside al fresco and inside good air conditioning. If you don't like our coffee, you don't pay for it. We are in the midst of the best shopping area particularly for ladies. Cable TV, sports channels. On premises Reverse Osmosis Filtered Pure Water. You can rent a mobile phone from us, charge your Laptop. We have chargers for most mobile phones and the HIGHEST SPEED FIBER OPTIC 4MEG WIFI. Coming soon THE AUSSIE MEAT PIE.
Brisbane, Australia
“Small cafe on main street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

This cafe faces Seminyak Road. The food on the menu is very fresh...Greek Salad is delicious and the signature drink called the "green hornet" is to die for. Lime, lemon and mint. The perfect pick me up after a day shopping. Service is excellent also.

Visited September 2012
horrie70, Owner at Buzz Cafe, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Trip Advisor is just such a great medium for both travellers and hosts. They have changed the way people travel through the guidance of other travellers who use this medium and post their experiences. I wished Trip Advisor had been omnipresent during the 40 years that I spent in the five star hotel industry all over the world before I retired 12 years ago. Trip Advisor has millions and millions of unpaid employees who help you with your choices.

Positive feedback really helps us. Believe it or not we get new customers from Trip Advisor several times a week. It encourages us and boosts staff morale and when people pull up in a taxi in front of the café and get out and tell me that they are here because of Trip Advisor it gives me goose bumps. But of course there are those times when Murphy’s Law smacks us because we are not perfect and sadly things can go wrong. Negative feedback, no sorry! let me correct that, positive feedback about things that went wrong makes us lift our game and get out of bed earlier in the morning to ensure that we improve and prevent.

I just realised after being pounded a few days ago by a very unfair, deceptive and subjective post bordering on slander and becoming very depressed by it because, yes! - we were the worst place to be in Bali and I am senile and a psychopath – but this has since been removed from Trip Advisor as it did not conform to the Trip Advisor guidelines - that I had only written management responses to the five, in 19 months since we opened, uncomplimentary postings that have landed in my email box mainly to apologise for the things that were not up to customer expectation and I have to be thankful for that candor also. It then dawned upon me that I am a very ungrateful person for not responding to the overwhelming number of positive responses with my appreciation. How incredibly silly of me! Although I was gratified by your positive feedback I did NOT take it for granted BUT I did not share this with you and appropriately thank you. So I hope it is better late than never. I am trying to make amends here by thanking you now in writing for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I hope that I have personally made your visit to Buzz Café a good experience and I hope that you will come back to us again.

From Horrie (David Horovitz) and my great staff who manage ME so adeptly.

Ps: In future I promise to respond to EVERY post and I know we are not the worst place to be in Bali.

North Narrabeen
“Green Hornet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

Wandering the streets of Bali, Seminyak in particular, you can almost be forgiven for walking past what appears to be a 'european' frontage style cafe'. Buzz is certainly not traditional Balinese, but then it's sometimes nice to find a comfortable cafe' to relax away from the overwhelming plethora of shops & markets, & dodging the hussle & bustle of busy streets & motorbikes. Buzz is air conditioned inside, & fans for comfortable outdoor seating, Buzz Cafe' has everything you could want at moderate pricing. A simple but well chozen menu.The coffee is good, the food & snacks are among the best available, the service is excellent. The bathrooms are always clean & fresh.

*** My favourite thing in the heat of the afternoon, was to simply relax for a while, & cool down with an ice cold refreshing Green Hornet Smoothie...highly recommended!!! ***

It is nice to see that the owner puts his customers first. He takes the time to greet everyone, & may even have a friendly chat with you. I didn't catch his name, although he is a friendly guy, & it became obvious that his focus is his customers, & what he can do to make the cafe ambience more pleasant & comfortable for you. Also top marks to all the reliable staff are very friendly, polite & obliging. Buzz is clean & relaxing ...try it, you will come back, as I will certainly do on my next Bali trip.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank PlanetCruize H

“Nice refreshment drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

You can get a really good refreshing drink at Buzz cafe in Bali. It is a bit more expensive than the local Balinese restaurants, but the cafe is clean, especially the restroom!!! Staff is nice, the owner is Australian and he takes his time to sit down and have a chat with his clientele. Foodwise we only tried the calamari and the red velvet, which were really nice as well! Worth a visit after strolling down the shopping street!

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Turin, Italy
“Excellent "Espresso " Italian way.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Thanks a lot for the nice breakfast done in BUZZ CAFE' to beautiful NORA and the nice owner ( her boss). So kindly and so nice both of them, we spent nice time at BUZZ Cafè, we reccomend it to all Italian tourist come in Seminyak for their Holidays.
See you soon.........I hope

Marcello and Friends ( Peter, Davide, Nicola )

• Visited August 2012

Perth, Australia
“Lovely food & great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

Enjoyed the food and great service from very friendly people. Totally recommend the Buzz for breakfast or lunch, haven't been there for dinner. Very clean

• Visited September 2012