“So good I had to review”
other travelers have booked this property
Looking back at house from Pool Area Spacious Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Looking back at house from Pool Area
Spacious Living Room
Enjoy a cocktail or dine in this outside area
Tropical Diniing
Traditional House at Night
Warm Welcome inside Front Gate
Upstairs Lounge Area for  TV,  playstation, or just 'hanging out'! or just to relax
Cocktail area from another angle
Comfortable Living Room for the whole family
Romantic Room (giant bedroom upstairs)
Romantic Room (Upstairs bedroom)
Granny's Bedroom (cosiest bedroom)
Temple Bedroom
Garden Bedroom (separate to main house)
Buddha watching over the Villa
Artwork in Villa Jumah
Temple Room Bathroom
Bathroom Semi/Outside
Stroll to the beach for sunset and cocktail
Villa Jumah's Map
Granny's Bedroom
Garden Bedroom
Garden view looking back to Temple Room
Our Buddha overlooking the lush garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Brett H
“So good I had to review”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

My stay at Villa Jumah was so good I felt compelled to write my first ever review here.

In short: you want to stay here.

The villa itself is wonderful. Beautiful gardens, lovely pool, a traditional Balinese feel, clean, good-sized rooms (the Master is huge) and a fantastic open living area.

The staff, Raini, Agus and Ketut, were simply fantastic. Nothing was too hard to organise for them and they were incredibly attentive. They booked babysitters, cooked breakfast, made restaurant bookings, cancelled restaurant bookings (sorry guys!), booked drivers (more expensive than what you can pay elsewhere, but what price convenience?) and generally helped with whatever they could. They really did make the stay wholly worthwhile.

The location is excellent. Just behind Bintang Supermarket, nothing is too far away in Seminyak either by walking or cheap and plentiful taxis.

We also had the babi guling (suckling pig) dinner. It was delicious, although at AUD48 per person (incl. tax and service charge) it was too expensive in my view. Still, this is probably out of the Villa Jumah's control.

Mary, the owner, was great to deal with. Accomodating and responsive.

Definitely recommend.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The staff
Liked least: Price of the suckling pig
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Apr 7, 2013
Thanks Brett - glad you all had a great time. Our aim is to make sure all our guests have a fantastic holiday - we thank you for your nice review!
SYDNEY
Reviewed October 10, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
111jenny
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect Pampering”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

We chose this villa as we had stayed in another villa by the same owners and staff and knew their standards would be high-we were not disappointed.
This is a full service villa meaning breakfast is included in price (eggs cooked anyway, fruit , juice and baker) and staff pamper to every need. It's almost embarrassing when you try and grab a glass of filtered water and staff rush to get it for you. Rooms were well appointed, beds to die for comfortable and the little extras make it perfect. Staff spray the bedrooms each night and lower the mosquito nets over beds.
ALL staff have been well trained and understand how to make things comfortable for guests without being intrusive. Overnight the villa is guarded by a security guard so there is a great level of comfort compared to some other horror stories we have heard.
My husband and I went with 3 other friends to celebrate one of their birthdays and staff surprised with a birthday cake and rousing rendition along with musical accompaniment!-just an example of the level of detail.
Decorated in a modern but comfortable style this was such an easy place to relax in and just a stones throw from great shopping, bars and restaurants. Would definetly stay there again and highly recommend it-Jenny and Danny

Liked best: The staff
Liked least: mmmmmm????
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks Jenny and Danny,

You and your friends were great guests - and we thoroughly appreciate you writing us such a lovely review. Our staff will be waiting to welcome you back to one of our villas in the near future.

Kind regards
Mary
janmareek...
“Perfect Holiday Terima kasih”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The Villa, and more importantly the brilliant staff, made this holiday something special. We travelled with a group of friends and celebrated my birthday during our stay. The suckling pig banquet on my birthday was amazing, handmade decorations and a beautiful table setting made it extra special, beyond expectations. Then afterwards the staff formed a band and played for us, including happy birthday with a cake. What a night!
A huge thank you to Raini, Ani and Agus for being the most friendly, attentive, helpful and kind people. You guys made our stay at Villa Jumah exceptional, nothing was too much trouble, your assistance with arranging activities, massages, scooters, transport and anything else we asked was always done promptly and with smiles. Thank you also to Komang, Wayan, Budi (our driver) and the chef for your attentiveness, not to forget the gardener and maintenance guy who work hard keeping the villa gardens and maintenance in order.
Communication with Mary when booking was prompt an helpful, thank you Mary for making things easy for me when I had questions about accommodation and payment, and a huge thank you for providing us with the opportunity to stay at your beautiful Villa Jumah. We had a chance to have a look at Villa Novaku, next door, which is a newer 2 bedroom villa with modern decore and villa Maju a few minutes away 3 bedroom which is also a bit more modern decore compared to Jumah. I loved the gardens and feel of Jumah it has a bit more of a rustic feel which appealed to me.
A special terima kasih to everyone who made sure my food was always gluten free.
Villa Jumah is a short walk to Bintang Supermarket and eat street. The villa is very quiet, away from the bustling traffic of the main street of Seminyak but also in a great location.
The only complaint was the stray dogs barking at the cows in the paddock behind the property in the early hours of the morning, the staff, including the overnight guards, made every effort to resolve this, even though it is probably not their job, thank you.
This was a holiday I will always treasure, we all felt very sad when saying good buy as the staff made us feel like we were part of the Villa Jumah family, I cannot speak highly enough of them. Would return tomorrow if I had the chance.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentive staff.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jul 31, 2012
Thank you so much Jan for your "beautiful" review. You've summed it all up in one review - and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back one day soon - this is the appreciation our staff deserve for all their hard work and effort.

many thanks once again!!
Melbourne
Reviewed April 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Apr 3, 2012
Thanks Jackie for your review - we were very happy to have your group "on board"! Our staff enjoyed your company as well - we hope to see you back one day in the future!!
Gareth T
Sydney, Australia
“Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2012 for a stay in October 2011
people found this review helpful

My self and my family/group of friends have recently returned from Villa Jumah.

We spent two perfect weeks being totally spoiled by the staff and could not have wished for more.

Our group consisted of 4 children and 6 adults and we had plenty of room.

The villa lacks for nothing in luxury but makes you feel immediately at home as soon as you walk through the gates into the tropical gardens.

This was our first trip to Bali and I really did not know what to expect. I had been a little concerned that I would not enjoy it as much as our previous trips to Thailand but I need not have worried.

Staying at Villa Jumah was like an Oasis tucked neatly away in the play ground that is Seminyak. I could not believe the levels of service and luxury at the various bars and restaurants we tried, which were many!

I must mention the lovely Mary Fengels who owns the villa. Mary lives in Sydney and worked closely with us to make sure everything went smoothly.

Mary and her husband invited our whole group to their new villa, which is directly next door to Jumah (sorry I have forgotten the villas name). They seem to take so much pleasure out of their guests really having a great time and they are lovely people.

Incidentally the villa next door is really something very different to Jumah. It offers accom for up to six I believe but it seemed ideally suited to two couples. It is all white marble and seemed like the perfect romantic getaway. Less homely than Jumah but the levels of luxury were raised a couple of levels, just a very different property I guess.

The cost to stay at Jumah was about $450 U.S per nigh low season which split across our group we found very reasonable.

Villa Jumah can be easily found via a Google search and the pictures do not overstate things at all, it is as beautiful as it appears on the web site.

Thanks you all

Mary, Komang, Agus, Ani, Dessy, Kidek Budi, Nita.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Oasis like nature of the villa. Being so close to the shops and road etc it was amazingly quiet and peaceful once through the gate.
Liked least: Leaving to go home :0(
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
daisy2553...
Ballarat, Australia
“Superb”
Reviewed October 4, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

If you are looking for a Villa that sleeps 8 then this is a must. Villa Jumah in Seminyak is the most beautiful place to stay. The staff at the villa were also incredible, they were so friendly and so helpful. The Villa was beautiful with amazing decor throughout. We had a magnificent traditional suckling pig feast one night in the Villa cooked by Welan the butler. It was the most amazing Villa and cant wait to go back again.

Liked best: all of it
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing