“It was fine”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, Australia
“It was fine”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I ate here for breakfast daily for 5 days as part of my resort inclusive breakfast and wasn't disappointed.

Cocktails cheap.

Nasi Goreng, delicious

Staff friendly and attentive.

This is place is what I would expect being associated to a resort and whilst I wouldn't probably come here with so many amazing restaurants in Bali, it would probably be good for families with small children as it is has a pretty diverse menu.

• Visited August 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Okay”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

The breakfast is average with no variation, but I did eat here twice in the evening and it was quite good. There is a lot of competition in Seminyak for restaurants, so the food has to be good

Visited August 2014
1 Thank janicespottiswood
Canberra ACT
“Excellent Calamari”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We went back again for the calamari. Served with salsa verde it's yummy. Also had a Caprioska but that was disappointing.

Visited August 2014
Palm Beach, Australia
“One Of Our Best Dining Experience in Bali”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

A friend recommended this restaurant to me if I wanted a great steak. Well upon arrival we were greeted by the manager, Brett, a very polite Australian man. He found us a great table and took our drink order which came very quickly. We decided to have the calamari & tuna spring rolls for starters which were fantastic. The calamari was tender & the tuna rolls were large & delicious.
Now for mains.... I ordered the steak & my partner the duck. Brett, the manager came over & suggested a couple of beautiful cocktails while we waited for our main meals. Well I have to say it was the best steak I have ever had in Bali & I've been coming here since 1982.... over 20 visits!!! It was cooked to perfection.... no fat & melted in the mouth. The pepper sauce & vegetables were perfect too. My partner said her duck was also fantastic. The staff were great, always smiling & attentive to all our needs. The manager, Brett checked on us a couple of times during the night & was very pleasant to talk to. He made us feel very welcome. We will definitely return to this restaurant again !!!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank pault112011
Maitland, Australia
“Nice place”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Nice restaurant. Food very tasty. Quick service and attentive staff. Quite $$ but found food to be of good quality. Good location .