We stayed for 10 nights and had a great time, as most people say the staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. The hotel is set back from the entrance in eat street, which really does keep you away from the chaos. You are surounded by excellent restaurants and bars and can walk to the beach in 10 minutes or so (although the beach in Seminyak is not that great). The cleaning staff work tirelessly to keep the hotel spotless, the rooms were very good (also kept spotless), and Gede in the pool bar and the girsl who served breakfast were brilliant. Really enjoyed staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak