I have been to Bali previously and spent big on a 5 star beachfront hotel...and didn't go to the beach. This time i stayed here with my sister for 5 nights and we were not disappointed. Not your traditional hotel 'hotel', but it never claims to be, fantastic value for money, quiet, situated just of the heart of eat st (JL Oberoi)
So you have to walk down a driveway to get to the rooms, those people on TA who have moaned about this are quite frankly lazy!! It's not that long!! And even if you are lazy, there are 3 golf carts that are constantly travelling backwards/forwards which you can jump onto.
The grounds are immaculate.
The rooms are cleaned daily and the housekeeping staff leave beautiful notes and amazing creations out of towels (person praying, dog, elephant, crab etc)
The pools are lovely, but suggest getting there early to ensure you get a spot with most of the day sun.
Breakfast, again some people on TA must expect a lot, as I thought it was great and varied everyday. You have option for eggs/pancake station and a wonderful selection of both western and Indonesian style foods.
The spa, whilst good, is a little overpriced for Bali.
Staff fabulous, super helpful and always have a smile for you.
Overall, if you want a value for money, in the thick of Seminyak restaurant/shopping district that is quiet, clean and friendly you can't go past Amadea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak