I found this resort very high rated through tripadvisor and i decided to stay here. This resort 2 bedrooms villa with pool was nice suitable for family stay and the staff here were very polite with smiling face everyday. Location was great close to many restaurants.
But i just stayed with my husband so we chosen Deluxe pool terrace and i found that totally not worth to stay. The stay is Poor valur for the money. Room is noisy, i can hear the sound from outside very clearly. There are SO many Mosquitos so bring insect repellant, they do provide electronic mosquito repellent, bug spray but we still got bitten. i called to the front desk and they transfer the call to a duty manager which is a lady she not that helpful,the cost that upgrade the room i can stay in others very luxury villa.
Secondly, the Bath tub look clean but when i used it i felt dusty. At first i thought that i'm picky and i try to used a tissue paper to quick wipe and it was quite dirty. I did told one of the staff but the second day still the same.
The last night after i shower thinking to use the towel but the towel many stains, the duty manager name Krisna, he came to my room to checked the towel and changed a new one for me. I can felt his sincerity and he try to help.
Hope the next visitor won't get the bad experience same as me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak