I only stayed at Amadea for 2 nights, but the staff were really great the whole time I was there. I decided I wanted a quick side trip to Bali after being in Jakarta stuck in meetings all day, and after looking through a bunch of reviews on hotels, decided to go with Amadea, and was glad I did. I booked a superior room but because it was my first visit (and maybe they didn't have one available at the time I checked in) they upgraded me to a deluxe room that over looked the pool (the view is the only difference). Yes, the breakfast is not super exciting, but it's definitely decent. Also, there were some great people watching from the restaurant as it opens out onto the street so you can see all the passersby.
Yes, there is a bit of a walk towards the back where the reception and most of the rooms are, but certainly nothing anyone should complain about or feel unsafe over.
The hotel staff organized a day trip to Ubud for me, which was probably overpriced but was really convenient. They let me leave my luggage with them for the last day I was there since I had to check out at noon but my flight wasn't till late at night. They also let me wander around all day then come back and use the shower in one of the empty rooms before I had to head to the airport, which I thought was very nice of them.
The only thing I will say is that whenever I would turn my shower on, there would be a weird smell for a minute or two, and then it would go away. Don't know what it was, nor do I think it's a problem with all the showers (since the shower that I used before leaving did not have the same problem), but it was a little strange.
All in all, I had a really great stay at Amadea Resort and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak