Amadea Resort & Villas
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)
The Club Villas(Seminyak)
The Elysian(Seminyak)
2,052 results
All reviewstowel origamieat streetbistro batu kalithe main streetgolf buggiesdeluxe poolsuperior roompoolside roompool barmain poolfantastic locationan upgradecentral locationyour doorstephousekeeping staffbuffet breakfaststayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 20, 2013

location - great location. Along Seminyak restaurant stretch but not along the main road so it was quiet and cosy.

staff - awesome staff. Friendly and attentive. Front desk (Suci) even remembered our room number till checkout. Very impressed :)

Amadea will definitely be my #1 choice the next time I head back to Bali! See you soon :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We stayed for 9 nights and it was our first stay in Seminyak. The location is off the street so very peaceful and an ideal location for restaurants, shopping and beach. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and spacious. On my second night I unfortunately went to a bogus money exchanger and was robbed more than 1,200,000 rupiahs so the duty manager on the night drove me back to the bogus money exchanger and he managed to get all my money returned, I was ever so greatful.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights and could not fault it, all the staff were wonderful.
This was our first trip without our children and would highly recommend staying here.
We loved everything about our stay, from the location to the breakfast service, and the attention to detail in the rooms.
We stayed in a standard room,but gladly took the upgrade to a pool view room.
We enjoyed the golf cart service that took us to the front of the Main Street, where all the best shops and cafe's are located, the service was just wonderful. Can't wait to return one day.
Thank you for a lovely stay.
We will be recommending Amadea to everyone,from emma and noel :-)

3  Thank my3sons3
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days, 2 nights and we really had a great time. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. They remember our names and will greet us with big smiles! Room is cleab and spacious. It is near a a shopping mall and a lot of restaurants nearby. About 15 mins walk to the beach but there are a lot of cabs that pass by, and ul just have to pay about $2 equivalent if u take one going to the beach.

Breakfast needs a lot of improvement, which has little variety and was the same for the 2 breakfasts we had there.

Overall, we had a great time here and we will definitely recommend to our friends.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank musicandchocolates
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I booked our accomodation at Amadea using a Scoopon for the first time. I was a bit anxious but it all turned out well. We were upgraded to a deluxe pool side room which was lovely and spacious. We arrived for check in around 2pm and were kept waiting until 3ish. The reception staff are friendly but very slow. I know I know Bali time but seriously one of the girls seems like she was on prozac she was so slow. The resort has a small pool and the cocktails from the pool bar are very average. Word of warning - do not bother with the breakfast included or room service. The food stinks!! It is awful. Apparently the use the restaurant out the front of the hotel as the resort doesn't have their own kitchen and the food is gross. Airport transfers went smoothly and nice ambience around the hotel. Right in the heart of seminyak, walking distance to the Champagne Bar, Mamasan, Bistrot. Absolute bargain at only $50 per night but I wouldn't stay there if I paid their normal rates. Not worth it.
We also didn't really enjoy our massage in their spa.The next day I woke to a bruise down the length of my spine
The resort service was slow and staff need to collect the pool side rubbish more frequently

Room Tip: Upgrade to a deluxe pool room if possible. The private villa's looked very average