Just stayed at Amadea resort. Booking made through Asiarooms..only standard twin available online..but on arrival late evening..receptionist did the usual upsell to a deluxe which was US$15 extra..fine..On opening door to room noticed air was not cold at all. Usually this is due to the filters on the split system not being cleaned..maintenance was called and yes..both filters were black...both maintenance boys laughed..always insist that the filters be cleaned!!!! As with most new build "resort" hotels in Bali they look great on the outside for a"minute" then fall into disrepair very quickly. Combination bath/shower did not work, water would not drain, on removal of the plunger it was covered in matted hair (quite disgusting). Restaurant/bistro connected to property was good. Breakfast presentation good and quality of food also good.
The rooms are centered around the hotel pool which by Australian standards anyway would be classed as a motel.There is no privacy if you wished to sit on your front patio. The gardens were immaculate
I would stay again now that I know what to expect..the rate was inexpensive US$115 plus the 17% tax plus the US$15 upgrade
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak