We stayed just the one night so we could check out this new hotel. We had booked a one bedroom rooftop suite - but were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at check in. We thought the location of the hotel was great - right in the heart of Seminyak and right on "Eat Street" so plenty of good restaurants close by. The hotel is set right back off the street and is a long narrow property. Check in was efficient and friendly and we were able to check in early which was appreciated. The room being located on the rooftop did mean we had to walk up and down two long sets of stairs as there was no lift - which I would take into consideration if I was staying for a longer time. We loved the location on the rooftop though. Had a great view out over the hotel and surrounds. There is no beach view as too far away. The room had lots of windows but full curtains so you could block out the sun. There was a small living area with a 3 seater sofa, coffee table, tv/dvd and bar fridge. The living space was plenty for just the two of us but not sure where 4 people would sit considering it was a 2 bedroom villa. Both bedrooms were lovely and the beds comfy. The main bedroom had a queen size bed and the bathrooms are unusual as slightly open to the outside but still private. The main bathroom was a big room with a great bath and big shower area with vanity and toilet. The second bedroom had twin beds - but there wasnt alot of room between them. The second bathroom was smaller and did not have a bath. Outside the room you have your own lounge chairs and umbrella but it was very hot being right on top of the hotel so enjoyed these at night. There are two pools - both lap style and the surroundings are very nice. Breakfast was okay. I wouldnt imagine this as a hotel that you would stay with children - and think I wouldnt have enjoyed having children around as the pool areas are quite small and intimate and very close to the rooms if children were being noisy. I would definately stay again but would like to try one of the villas at the front of the property as they looked nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak