A nice place to stay to avoid the rowdy Kuta area. The breakfast was great, with nice friend rice and indo fried mee. We were lucky to take the buggy instantly every time we went out and coming back from the street. Staffs were also very friendly. However the hygiene need to improve badly, as there are mosquitoes in the room, towel was dirty even after they service the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadea Resort and Villas is an oasis in the heart of Seminyak.Located on the fashionable “eat street” with its’ many boutiques and famous restaurants the resort is perfectly located for those who want to be in the heart of the action.The resort consists of 86 rooms, 7 Suites and 7 villas. A choice of six 2 bedroom Villas or one 4 bedroom villa offering a fully equipped facility including their own private pool and garden. A perfect place to celebrate that special occasion with family or friends!All 93 spacious rooms and suites are tastefully furnished with flat screen TV’s, DVD players, in room safes, fridges and most rooms offer views onto one of the lap pools.Amadea is a perfect oasis for couples who want to enjoy a romantic escape or small group of friends and family who want to combine the vibrant side of Seminyak and peaceful lifestyle of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Amadea Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amadea Resort & Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Amadea Resort And Villas
- Amadea Resort & Villas Bali/Seminyak