“Most TERRIBLE experience and WORST Japanese resto in Bali”
Review of ZUSHIYA Modern Japanese Dining - CLOSED

ZUSHIYA Modern Japanese Dining
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Seminyak, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most TERRIBLE experience and WORST Japanese resto in Bali”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I went there last week, spent there more than 1 hour, and me&partner only tasted their common taste of Ocha!We decided to asked the bill and cancelled the food order because the lack of service towards our order.How come the food order came out for the other tables when we were the one who order first long before the people on the other table came??And when I complainted to the waiter who took our order, she responded "Don't blame me cuz' I'm not the one who cooked the order"!!!OMG, what kind of feedback was that???I spent one hour and got nothing except the cold ocha and they responded like id**t!!
I only can suggest to whom ever wanna try this resto, please think again million timess or you want to ruin your supposed to be a pleasant dinner with your love ones.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Swanzz

Sydney, Australia
“World class Japanese food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Delicious. It was such a relief to find my favourite genre of food being served to perfection. Yum!

A small restaurant with very friendly staff. Make sure you find ZUSHIYA, not the one across the road!

To my memory, they also offer free wireless.

Visited October 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Exceptional Japanese food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

A small restaurant tucked in an alley way in Seminyak, Jalan Legian, Bali, excellent authentic fresh food. Always good. Never failed to please. Inexpensive, very friendly staff.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Japanese dinner in the heart of Seminyak”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We enjoy our meal at zushiya, especially my nephew with his favorite eel on rice.
We have tried different sushi and sashimi special, salad and some beer.
The restaurant are located conveniently inside a little mall on seminyak busy street. The ambiance is pretty nice and cozy. highly recommended when you are in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Don't know what others find there”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was excited to try Zushia as there were so many good reviews. We had lunch and there were no other guests in the restaurant. Drink list is disappointing with very few options, mostly soft drinks. I ordered a miso soup and a sashimi salad and my friend got salmon/crab maki with caviar. Well, my salad consisted of few pieces of carrot, some radish and fish which didn't look like it was sashimi quality. My friend's rolls were fine but nothing spectacular. Took a while to prepare our order too and my friend's order came when I almost finished my food (tried to eat SLOWLY). Staff spoke poor English too. Well, overall I think it is overpriced (sushi tei has much more for just a little higher price tag), the food was average but not bad, the ambiance made me feel like sitting in an aquarium but might be fine in the evening.

• Visited October 2013