“Great Japenese food with service”
Review of ZUSHIYA Modern Japanese Dining - CLOSED

ZUSHIYA Modern Japanese Dining
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

A group of eight of us went for dinner with no booking, the staff where very accommodating. The food options where amazing and plenty of, the service was quick and friendly and the price was great. Recommened!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I travel allot for work, all over the world. So when it comes time to have a holiday I like to indulge, although my budget has restrictions. Some friends had told me about this little japanese palace, just a few steps off the mains drag. I have read reviews too and i my mate knows what I expect when coming to Japanese food.. MY GOD, IT ROCKED.. So much so that I asked to speak to the MAN, Wyn. I asked him to feed me his best dishes, AWESOME. I took my wife back there the next day and I think out of the 14 days we had in Bali we ate there 9 nights and I had 9 lunches there, had dinner there on the way to the airport. Coldest Bintang in massive white frozen mugs.. YOU have to eat there and if you like trying new things, ask Wyn to go bezerk, you will never look back and you will have some very special dishes. Cant rate it higher, Wyn is a master and has a huge following, I think out of all our friends who have travelled to Bali NO ONE has had a bad word to say, TRUST ME , forget all the high price places, try this, I swear its like no other japanese you've ever had, Modern Twist on one of the oldest cuisines. Loved the Food and going back for more soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Visted this restaurant in March & August 2012. We ate there many times on those two trips & found the sashimi & sushi very good & restaurant rated excellent rating awarded by certificate from trip advisor. However in October 2012 we found things had changed. Quality & quantity have gone down badly. Both the Sashimi & sushi were dry & tasteless. Staff were usual friendly & helpful. They remembered us from previous trips.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Most disappointed after reading many reviews here. Everything did not work well. Tempura prawn was not fresh, cannot even swallow due to the smell. Handrolls also did not taste like freshly made as the seaweed was not crispy, rice was cold. Just simply over-rated, or it was not theirs and our day.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Simple style, food almost gets there but nice people and trying really hard. Prices good and innovative. Good to encourage