“Yum!!!”
Review of Cafe Zucchini - CLOSED

Cafe Zucchini
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Cafe zucchini is a little slice of Bondi Beach and Byron Bay in Bali. We serve healthy fresh foods from an ever-changing display of fresh, healthy contemporary salads and a lunch menu of light snacks. Open breakfast and lunch every day we are renowned for our quality coffee, refreshing juices and tasty salads and sandwiches in a buzzy environment on bali's premier shopping and eat stree.
Reviewed March 27, 2012

A little more expensive for seminyak but great food and very healthy options. I love that there is now somewhere in Bali you can get a great salad... Certainly not something you could do ten years ago!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Zucchini

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Loved this little cafe. very kitch and delivers delicious foodas eell as cooling tasty frappes.

i recommemd the polenta lunch. special with a pineapple & mint frappe.

All for a reasonable $10 aus! A very Yummy cheapy lunch :-)

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I dont find it the best and I dont find it bad. the service is grumpy. full of snob expats family, ordering a sandwich and a diet coke, and sit there for hours.

3  Thank beautifulmatters
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I went there 2Weeks ago and I finally found the time to comment it. Being fair, the place is more than average/poor than terrible but my experience there was very bad. To make the story short, I went there for lunch, the place is charming but dirty (they leave the cutlery outside with all the dust and they served some of the food in a wooden plate, welcome to the bacteria), the food is good, it is only salad or sandwich but about the drink, it is kind of joke (5 usd) for a juice knowing that it is not organic, they obviously play with the word.
My big mistake was taking the brownies! They told me that it was homemade which was true but they forgot to mention it was off,I couldn't cut it, it was dry and completely messy.
After this lovely dessert,I decided to pay and they were nice enough to tell me that they didn't accept the credit card but they mention I could go to the ATM next door (it is the reason I put terrible), it was written nowhere and I really felt at that moment they riped me off.
So I wish more people will comment this place cause they really didn't deserve high position with the whole competition around.
Over all, you can go there if you want small sandwich or nice salad but don't expect something special.

3  Thank coladventure
Reviewed March 17, 2012

So good to discover Zucchini. A real breath of fresh air after a diet of Indonesian fried foods, satays and upmarket restaurant dishes. Tasty salads, so many to choose from, and lovely juices. Wish we could have this place round the corner at home!